Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 07:51 PM   #146
moretech

Default Page 109

“Since it is getting late, let’s give one more option that could be a good one for everyone” said Tammy making everyone interested. “If people decide to take over rules from others then some more people might not have rules, so are there any volunteers?” everyone was very hesitant and nobody seemed to say anything. “I guess nobody will” said Tammy until Amy said “Since I was the one to start the first thing of these whole rules part, I will take everyone’s rules, if there are doubles, then a change will be made to it decided by the person the duplicate comes from, on top of that, the way the rules will be given is by random name pulling to see who goes first”. This caused everyone to be very surprised but glad at the same time.

“Okay then, Amy, the first person you will get the rules from is Kati” said Tammy. “But I don’t have rules” replied Kati “Well, you do have the disable option, so Amy gets those now” replied Tammy making Kati nod. “Okay, then I use four of those to disable what I have now, and the next 6 rules will also be disabled” said Amy. “Next, Lisa” said Tammy to which Amy nodded and then said “Okay, so I have one rule of Lisa, Lisa, you can choose what rule” “You will be stimulated when you are eating” replied Lisa. “Violet is next” making Amy nod “No duplicates, next person” “Rose” “No duplicates again, next” said Amy to which Tammy said “Alia” “Okay, there are some duplicates, Alia, instead of being spanked in public daily, what do I do?” Asked Amy. “You will get fingered in public every day” “Okay, and for the fondle, as that is included in allowing anyone to fuck, what do I do for that one?” “You will allow pets to fuck you” replied Alia after she pulled a paper from the bag. “Tracey is next” said Tammy. “some duplicates again, Tracey, what do I do for the spanking in public daily this time?” asked Amy to which Tracey replied “You will be owned by an extra person, and that person is me” said Tracey. “Okay, and what about the dress code one that you have?” “You will be naked at all times” replied Tracey making Amy nod. “Alexis is next” said Tammy. “Some duplicates again, Alexis, what do I do for the part where you had to be naked at all times?” asked Amy. “uhm, you will need to have the tattoo with the rules on your back” replied Alexis. “Okay, and about dress code being disabled last?” “You have to post a nude selfie online daily” “Okay, then the cam show?” “That will just be increased to twice a week” replied Alexis “Okay then, lastly, the allowing anyone to fuck me?” “You will be owned by your parents” replied Alexis making Amy nod. “Anita is next” replied Tammy. “Well, everything is a duplicate from her, so, Anita, the six rules that you have, what will I need to do for them?” asked Amy. “Okay, so you will wear the bracelet on level two at all times., you will also have the anal plug be vibrating on lowest speed at all times, your spanking will be done by a stranger, you will be gagged at all times, except when you eat, you will get a boner garage tattoo and lastly you will send the nude selfie to all of us too on top of posting it online” Amy nodded and then looked at Tammy.

“Alice, you are next” said Tammy. “four duplicates, what do I do for those?” asked Amy to which Alice said “Just pick some rules from the bag” “Okay” said Amy followed by her taking four rules. “First one is that I have to fuck Jason for as long as I am younger than 25, the second one is that I have to do all the work during fucking tasks unless otherwise commanded. The third is that I have to be a food dish once, and the fourth is that I will be blindfolded whenever I am at any of our places.” said Amy after reading the notes. “Okay, Nicole, you are next” “Okay, Nicole, you have four duplicates” said Amy to which Nicole said “for the gangbang, you will do it twice a month, for the remaining three you will be owned by Tyler, Richard and Brian” said Nicole making Amy nod. “Chloe, you are next” said Tammy to which Amy said “all 3 are duplicates, what do I do?” “You will record yourself nude and post it online as well as send it to all of us, you will also follow the commands of anyone, all strangers too, and lastly you will get yourself tied up in spread eagle in your living room once a month” “Very well, okay then, who is next?” “Lorena is” replied Tammy to which Amy said “What is the change for your one rule?” Lorena then said “Up the lever of your bracelet by one” to which Amy nodded. “Next up Jean” said Tammy “One rule is duplicate, what do I do for it?” “Turn your vibrator up to halfway to max speed” “Okay, is that 3 or 4?” “4” replied Jean. “Janet, you are next, we almost got everyone” said Tammy making Amy respond with “some duplicates, what do I do for them?” “First, when you are being fingered in public daily, it has to be done by a stranger as my rule said and you will need to do two people each day, second you will direct any cum that lands on you to your mouth, next you will have your vibrator at max speed, Next the animal fucking you do weekly will need to be posted online, and lastly you will have cum dripping out of your pussy every day” “Samantha is next and then May” said Tammy to which Amy said “Sam, your rules are all duplicates, so what do I do?” “Just pick names for people that will own you for each of them” “Okay, Tammy, will you do the honours for that?” to which Tammy went to pick six names. “Charles’ parents, Ian, Colin, Grant, Ken and Andrew” said Tammy. “Okay, then May, yours are also all duplicates, what do I do for yours?” “Also just pull some names” said May. “Tammy, Lisa and Adam” replied Tammy.

“Okay then, so that is done then, Tammy, what do we do next?” Asked Amy. “Hmmm, well, since you are the only one with rules now, you will play a game of luck, if you want, the game of luck is that you can disable one rule at a time, the disable last option does not count for this and with each rule you disable you will roll a dice, the number that you get is how many extra people will own you, do you wish to play?” “Sure, why not” replied Amy to which she then said “I disable the need of the vibrator” to which she then rolled a die which stopped on 2. “Okay, so Violet and my parents will own you now” “I choose to disable the blindfold” said Amy who rolled a die again. The die stopped on 5. “Okay, so Drew, Catherine, Jeff’s parents, Alia’s parents and Jean own you too now” said Tammy. “I choose to disable the anal plug” said Amy rolling the die again. After it stopped on 6 Tammy said “Troy, Alia, Anita, Lisa's parents, Charles and Kati's parents now own you too” “I choose to disable the gangbang” said Amy rolling the die which stopped on 5 again. “Nicole, Jean, Alexis, Rose and Jeff” “I choose to disable the gag” said Amy rolling the die again. “Kati, Lorena and Tim” said Tammy. “I choose to disable the having to walk on all 4s” said Amy. “Alice, Jesse and Tracey’s parents this time” said Tammy. “Having to follow the commands of anyone” said Amy to which she rolled a 1 “Janet” said Tammy to which Amy replied with “When I get fucked I do all the work” said Amy to which she rolled a 6. “Well, that is the last that you can disable as with this you also get Samantha, Gene, Harry, Spencer, Bill and Sam’s parents to be your owner and that is everyone” “Crap, I still wanted to disable more, but oh well, I guess I can’t” said Amy to which Tammy nodded.