Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #145
moretech

Default Page 108

“I will give two rules to a random name being pulled” said Kati to which Jesse pulled Tammy. “Tammy, you will post a nude selfie online each day, you will also get fingered by a stranger each day” Nicole then said “I will give my 3 options to a random person” Jesse then pulled Alia’s name out of the bag. “Okay, so as Alia, you can still disable one, you will get two rules, these are first that you will allow anyone to fuck you and secondly that you will have a gangbang once a month.” said Richard.

“Anyone else want to give rules to others?” asked Tammy. All the girls that still had the option to give rules decided to say no to which Tammy then replied “Okay then, since that is settled, guys, even though we are still exhausted, get back to fucking us after you turned us deaf again” causing most of the girls to sigh but accept their fate. After this the guys started to fuck the girls that they had not fucked yet. A few hours later they were done and all guys fucked and cummed inside all girls’ pussies. Each of the girls was extremely exhausted and their bodies had quite a lot of cum on and in them. After all the girls got their eyesight and hearing back Tammy went over all the rules that everyone has.

Kati has ten options to disable rules.
Lorena has 6 options to disable rules.
Alia has 3 options to disable rules.
Tammy has 2 options to disable rules.
Gene has one option to disable rules.
Tracey is owned by May and Chloe, she can only wear panties when at people’s place and has to have a vibrator inside her pussy at all times but it does not need to be on, lastly Tracey also has to be spanked in public once a day.
Amy is not allowed to wear pants anymore but is still allowed to wear a skirt and panties or a dress, she also has to have her hands tied behind her back whenever she is at any of the group’s houses except her own.
Rose is owned by Jason and Emmett and has to allow anyone to fuck her, she also has to stay neatly shaved and has to disable all rules before she can give up the ownership of her body.
Jean has to fuck Ian once a week for as long as that she is younger than 21 and has to be naked at all times.
Samantha always has to wear a skirt but is still allowed to wear panties under it, while when she is at any of the group’s places then she has to strip down to only panties, Samantha also has to allow anyone to fondle her and has to walk on all fours, Samantha also has to have a vibrator inside her at all times but it can still be off and lastly, any tasks that involve fucking have to be disabled last.
Violet is not allowed to wear panties anymore and has to wear a skirt at all times, she also has a rule that she has to wear only panties while at people’s places so that means that she has to be naked at any of the group’s home, Violet also has to disable all other rules before she can disable the dress code rules. On top of the dress code Violet also has to fuck each of her siblings once a week, she has to be spanked in public once a day, she has to do a weekly webcam show, she has to wear the unlimited stamina bracelet, she has to fuck an animal on tape once a week and send the video to the group, she has to swallow any and all cum that goes in her mouth, she also has to wear a gag whenever she is at the house of any of the group and lastly she has to have an anal plug inside her at all times.
Nicole is not allowed to wear panties and bra anymore and has to be naked when she is at any of the group’s homes, she is also not allowed to cover up and has to finger herself daily and send the recording of it to the group, Nicole also has to have a gangbang once a month as has to have cum dripping out of her pussy a minimum of once a week.
Janet has to get fingered by a stranger daily and must swallow all cum that goes in her mouth each time, on top of that she also has to have a vibrator inside her at all times but it can still be off, Janet also has to fuck an animal once a week and send the recording of it to everyone of the group. Janet is also not allowed to wear pants anymore but she can still wear a skirt and panties.
Lisa can not wear a top piece anymore when she is at any of the homes of the group but she is still allowed to wear a bra, she also has to wear just a skirt, no panties or anything else, for her bottom piece at all times. On top of the dress code Lisa has to be fingered by a stranger once a day and has to have cum dripping out of her pussy once a week, Lisa also has to stay neatly shaved and must be stimulated whenever she is eating. Lastly, Lisa also has to fuck Tyler once a week for as long as that she is younger than 23.
Anita is not allowed to wear a bra anymore and has to wear a skirt at all times, she is still allowed to wear panties under the skirt, Anita also has to have an anal plug inside her at all times and has to be spanked daily, she also needs to have an unlimited stamina bracelet on at all times and lastly she needs to have a gag in whenever she is at the home of anyone of the group.
Alexis has to be naked at all times and can not disable her dress code or tasks that involve fucking until everything else is disabled, on top of that Alexis has to be milked daily and allow anyone to fuck her, she also has to do a cam show once a week and a gangbang once a month. Alexis also needs to fuck a random guy from the group once a week and walk on all fours at all times.
Chloe is never allowed to wear anything more than a skirt and has to disable all other rules before the dress code can be changed, on top of that Chloe has to let any pets fuck her.
May still has the option to get two rules added but Tammy is not sure of this yet and Alice is in the same predicament but for 7 rules.

“As once again we have some people with options to disable rules, who wants to give rules to others instead?” asked Tammy to which Lorena said “I will give 6 rules to the first name that is pulled out of the bag” She then got Jesse to pull a name out of the bag. “Alia” said Jesse making Alia sigh and say “I use my 3 disable options on them so I only get 3 rules. “Alia, you will only wear a skirt at all times, you will be spanked in public once a day and you will allow anyone to fondle you” said Tammy. Gene then said “I will give my one rule to Lorena” making Lorena nod as Tammy picked a paper for Lorena and read out “Lorena, you will wear one of these bracelets at all time” as she handed an unlimited stamina bracelet to Lorena. “I will give my two options to Amy” said Tammy followed by “Amy, you will fuck an animal once a week and send the video to us all and you will also only wear bra and panties whenever you are at any of our places” to which Amy nodded. “Kati, do you use your options to give rules to people?” “No, I am okay” said Kati to which everyone nodded.

“Now then, as I said, there is a penalty for those that did not give rules to others, so with that, Amy, Samantha, Jean, Rose, Anita, Violet, Alexis, Tracey, Alice and May, you will get a penalty.” making these girls sigh before saying “Okay, what is the penalty?” “let’s start with Amy, Amy, your penalty is that you can not wear a dress or skirt anymore either, so your panties will be on display at all times” to which Amy nodded. “Samantha, your penalty is that you will have the vibrator inside you on to a speed of ….” Tammy rolled a die which stopped on 2 “well, two out of seven speeds that are on that vibrator” “Jean, your penalty is that you will also fuck a second and third guy once a week for as long as you are younger than 21, these other two do not need to be the same guy each time” “Rose, your penalty is that you have to let any guy you see know that they can fuck you” “Anita, you will wear your shortest skirt each time and not have panties under it” “Violet, you will wear a skirt that is barely covering up and that from the lightest breeze will show your ass and pussy, on top of that you will be on raised platforms or bend over regularly” “Alexis, you will let any male you see know that they can fuck you” “Tracey, you will turn the vibrator up to speed ….” Tammy threw a die again which stopped on 1 “Okay, so the slowest speed for you” “Now, Alice, you will record yourself naked each day and send it to all of us, you will also Allow anyone to fondle you, You will also be naked whenever you are at any of our places, including your own home, you will never cover yourself up, you will stay neatly shaved, when you are out and about you will wear a skirt but no panties, you will also finger yourself in front of any of your siblings, but never the same twice in a row, every day and lastly, for your penalty you will make it that when you finger yourself, it is in front of either one of your brothers” “May, you will post a nude selfie online each day and you will only wear panties whenever you are at any of our, including your own, place, and as your penalty, you will get either Jason or Emmett to finger you daily.” These penalties and rules caused most of the girls to sigh before Amy asked “Okay, so now what?”