Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #143
moretech

Default Page 106

Grant nodded and then said “Tracey, your task will be to do ten squats with each time you go down a dildo has to penetrate your pussy, and each time you go up it has to completely exit, if it does not go inside, then you fail” Tracey nodded and got ready, to everyone’s surprise Tracey succeeded in the challenge allowing Tammy to say “Tracey, you are not owned by Lisa anymore” making Tracey nod as she said “Instead of a dildo it has to be a guy’s cock” said Tracey to Amy making Amy pick Spencer’s name at random from the bag and then start the challenge, A few squats later Amy failed to get Spencer’s dick inside her and causing her to fail again. “Okay, Amy, you failed again, so Tracey, you do not need to swallow the cum anymore from now on, while Amy, you have to record yourself nude and post the video online each day, each video has to be ten minutes long.” making Amy nod in disappointment followed by Tammy saying “Adam, care to make a challenge for Rose?”

“Okay Rose, you will need to get fucked by a cock of your choosing, not a name pulling, if this cock cums in you a next cock has to be chosen until you cum, the challenge is that you have to get fucked longer without cumming than Chloe who will be fucked by a guy which was a random pull from the bag. Chloe will stop being fucked once she cums” Rose sighed and then said “Okay, then I choose for Jesse to fuck me” said Rose while Chloe went to pick a name. “Damnit, this sucks, Ian, you have to fuck me” said Chloe to her brother. Both Rose and Chloe got ready to get fucked by Jesse and Ian respectively and started to moan shortly after their pussy got penetrated. After Jesse cummed inside Rose Grant took his place and started to fuck Rose, Chloe had also still not cummed. After some time Grant cummed inside Rose followed by Ian cumming inside Chloe but kept on fucking as Chloe had not had her orgasm yet, after Grant came Spencer followed by Richard and then Adam, after Adam cummed inside Rose as the 5th person it was time for Drew to start fucking Rose and while Drew was fucking her Chloe finally cummed which allowed Rose, who was holding back her orgasm, to also release and have her orgasm shortly after. “I succeeded” said Rose to which Tammy said “Yes you did, and with that you are not owned by me anymore”

“Jean, I add for you to ….” “Wait” interrupted Tammy “That took a long time, so far, let’s take a break and eat something” to which they all agreed and after each of them ate and drank something they kept on talking for a while until Tammy said “Okay then, now, let’s continue our game, where were we?” “I was about to give an add-on to Jean’s challenge but I think maybe we should start a new one instead” to which everyone was not opposed to and didn’t care that much either way. “Okay then, let’s start a new one, how about a completely new game instead?” said Tammy to which everyone looked at her. “each of us girls, including Gene and Chloe, will be blinded and made deaf with this” said Tammy as she held up a tool that allows people to go blind and deaf for either a pre-determined time or until it is reversed by the tool. It is mostly used by people who have trouble sleeping in light or with noise around and with this allow their whole vision and hearing to go away and not be bothered by it. “Once we are all blind and deaf the guys will fuck us, once they cummed inside us we have to guess who it was, for each person we have three rules that will be disabled, with each wrong guess we lose one of these options and if we used all 3 guesses and still did not guess correctly, then we get a rule added on” the girls were slightly worried about it but just kept on nodding to what Tammy said. “Lastly, I also got some extra people to join us for this during the break that we just had” After she said this she opened a door which allowed Tyler, Harry, Colin, Jeff, Brian, Troy, Charles, Alice and May to enter the room. “naturally, during this time, the guys can do anything to us as long as it does not hurt us, as for these new people, Brian and Troy are my brothers while Alice and May are Tracey‘s sisters, I kind of blackmailed the sisters and just had to invite my own brothers” added Tammy to which the girls were very hesitant but then said “Okay” as they got their eyesight taken away. After the eyesight and hearing was taken away from all the girls both Alice and May ended up getting stripped naked by the guys much to their embarrassment.

As the girls could not hear or see anything the guys started to decide who will fuck what girl first, after discussing for a little while the group still did not come to anything so they decided to just do it with pulling of names. Due to this Jesse has to fuck Lorena to which he picked her up, carried her to the side and put her down on all fours, Jesse then pushed his dick inside Lorena’s pussy causing her to moan. Ian has to fuck Rose much to his delight and does not waste a second pushing his dick inside after making her bend over. Tyler, who has to fuck Amy, took her to the side and gently started to fuck Amy’s pussy. Harry on the other hand started to fuck Anita roughly in missionary position. Colin went over to Tammy, made her sit down on his cock and then made her move up and down on it. Jeff went over to the extremely embarrassed May and started to fuck her pussy making May get tears in her eyes as she was being blackmailed so it is close to rape. Charles ended up fucking Violet to which she didn’t mind too much but was not happy with it either. Drew started to fuck Alexis who was already more than used to getting fucked by different people so she didn’t mind either and let drew fuck her in whatever way he wanted. Grant was still nervous but at the same time excited to be able to fuck another pussy, this time it was Nicole’s pussy. Spencer casually fucked Jean and made sure to fondle her body at the same time too. Jason was hesitant about fucking his older sister, Alice, but then did so anyway. Brian happily fucked Samantha’s pussy while Troy fucked Lisa. Emmett was fucking Janet while Adam was fucking Gene. Kati was being fucked by Ken and Alia by Richard. Tim is fucking Tracey and Andrew is fucking Chloe.

After each of the guys cummed inside each of the girls they all started to guess the guy that was fucking them. Lorena managed to guess Jesse on her last try allowing one of her rules to be disabled which is the no more panties rule. Rose managed to guess correctly on her second try making it two rules being disabled for her. These two rules are the ownership of her body to Lorena and to Violet. Amy guessed completely wrong on her three guesses which causes her to get a rule added on, the rule that got added on is that she has to allow pets to fuck her. After Amy came Anita who also guessed wrong on all 3 and got the rule that she can not change her dress code until everything else has been disabled. Tammy also guessed wrong making her get the rule of never being able to cover up. The 15 year old May also guessed wrong on all 3 but as it was never said that she would get rules added this was not done but could be added later. Violet managed to guess correctly on her first try allowing her to remove 3 rules, the rules that got disabled for her were her body being owned by Ian, the disabling of fucking tasks last and that she has to do all the work during fucking. Alexis guessed wrong on all 3 accounts which resulted in her having to walk on all 4s at all times from now on. Nicole also guessed wrong on all 3 which ended up with her getting the unlimited stamina bracelet where she gets the signals from others. As expected, Jean also guessed wrong which caused her to get a dress code of only being able to wear a bra or less at any time. Samantha also guessed wrong on all 3 tries and got the rule to fuck all her siblings once a week added on. Lisa managed to guess correctly on her first try which resulted in her body not being owned anymore while also not having the tattoo anymore and lastly that she does not have to allow anyone to fuck her anymore. Alice guessed all 3 guesses wrong resulting in the same as with May. Janet also guessed wrong for all 3 resulting in her getting a dress code of only panties and bra anywhere. Gene guessed wrong and got a dress code of always having to wear a dress but nothing mentioned of underwear so that is still normal. Kati got the rule of having her hands tied behind her back whenever she is at one of the group’s homes. Alia got the rule to send a nude selfie to everyone of the group everyday added on. Tracey got a “boner garage” tattoo rule added on while lastly, Chloe got the dress code of having to be naked when at any of the group’s homes.