Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 04:25 PM   #140
moretech

Default Page 105

“Yea, I choose that” said Adam followed by Gene, Spencer, Ken, Drew, Richard, Jesse, Andrew, Tim, Jason, Ian, Emmett and Grant while Amy said “I will stay in the game and do challenges” “Okay then, Amy, as you chose to stay, you get to make two adjustment to the game” “Okay then, I choose that for the first challenge after a fail one of the people that are not doing challenges will choose what challenge we have to complete and the second adjustment is that each challenge will involve something sexual” “Okay” replied Tammy “Then I also make one more change to it, if a partner is needed, this partner is always chosen by a random draw and at the same time, if a person completed a challenge before, and still have a point from that, then if they do not wish to do a challenge they can get any of the girls that are not in the game to do the challenge instead, so at the moment that would be only Gene that can be chosen for that” she added making Gene sigh and everyone nod.

“Okay then, let’s begin, Tim, will you do the honours and make a challenge for Kati?” said Tammy as she pulled Tim’s name out of the bag. “Sure, okay then Kati, as it has to involve something sexual, your challenge will be to masturbate in front us all and cum in less than five minutes” said Tim making Kati sit down, spread her legs and start to rub her pussy. After a very short time Kati also started to push a finger inside herself. Kati kept on moving her fingers in and out while also rubbing her clit for the full five minutes until Tim suddenly said “And that is five minutes, you failed the challenge” making Kati sigh and then look at Tammy. “Well then Kati, you will only wear bra and panties or less when you are at any of our places” she said after taking a paper out of the bag. “Andrew, choose a challenge for Chloe” she added to which Andrew started to think and then said “You will give a lap dance to one of us for five minutes” making Chloe take a paper with a name and said “Spencer” making Spencer sit down on a chair to which Chloe then started to give a lap dance to Spencer. Five minutes later Chloe was done and smiled. “Okay, so with this I get the one rule I have removed, and I also choose to not be in the game anymore” said Chloe to which Tammy nodded. “Okay then, my add-on for your challenge, Lorena, is that you have to hold a glass of water the whole time and not spill any of it” Lorena was surprised by this but then took a glass of water after taking a name from the bag. After she got the glass she went over to Andrew, showed the paper with is name on and started to give a lap dance to him. Lorena managed to not spill any water even though it was very close and therefore succeeded her challenge. “So, as there is only one rule that you can disable due to another rule, you will not have to be in just panties anymore when at any of our places” said Tammy making Lorena slightly happy and then say “Tracey, you will need to allow the person you are giving a lap dance to to finger your pussy.” making Tracey take a paper from the bag and read “Jason” she said followed by a sigh “why does it have to be my brother again?” she said as she took the glass of water and went over to Jason to give him a lap dance. Five minutes later, while being fingered nearly the whole time, Tracey was done with her task and succeeded without spilling anything.

“Amy, you will need to do this for ten minutes instead of five” said Tracey making Amy take a paper and read out “Gene” to which she was happy as it is not a guy. After Amy started to give a lap dance to Gene she moaned slightly as Gene started to rub her pussy. After giving a lap dance for 8 minutes Gene suddenly pushed three fingers inside Amy causing her to be surprised and spill some water. “Okay, so Amy, you lost that challenge, with this, Tracey, you do not need the bracelet anymore while Amy you will not wear any more tops, so no more sweater or t-shirts, you can still wear a bra” said Tammy to which Amy and Tracey nodded. “Okay, Jesse, choose the task for Rose” said Tammy making Jesse quickly say “Rose, you need to run a lap around the house with a vibrator which is on max speed inside of your pussy” Rose nodded as she took a vibrator, turned it on and pushed it inside herself, then she went to the door and quickly ran outside in the snow while being naked. A short time later she came back inside, shivering and with lots of Goosebumps and her nipples very hard. “I win” said Rose followed by “Jean, you will need to do two laps instead of one” making Jean sigh and nod before also taking a vibrator and starting to run around nude in the snow. After she was done she said “damn, that is so freaking cold, but I win, so I get a rule disabled while also, Samantha, you will need to do a single lap around the block instead of one lap around the house” As Samantha started to do her lap with a vibrator inside her Tammy said “Okay Jean, you will not need to fuck one guy of the group every week anymore” After a few minutes Samantha came inside. “That is really really cold and there are quite a few people out there but I did it” “Yes you did, now what do I need to do extra for that?” asked Violet to which Samantha said “You will also need an anal plug inside your ass”

Violet put the anal plug and vibrator inside her and then went to do her lap around the block to which she got back a few minutes later. “Nicole, you will need to do this while walking instead of running” making Nicole sigh but then do the challenge, almost three times as long as what the others took in time is what it took for Nicole due to only being able to walk. “I completed it, Janet, you will need to do that on all fours” said Nicole to which Janet sighed and then went to do the lap around the block on all fours. As Janet was doing this Tammy said “Nicole, you are not owned by Chloe anymore” After a little while Janet came back inside, just like everyone before her, shivering and clearly cold before saying “Lisa, you will also have vibrating nipple clamps on your nipples” to which Lisa then did the challenge, once Lisa was back she said “Alia, you will …..” “No, don’t bother, that is too cold for me, I do not do the challenge” interrupted Alia. “Okay then, Lisa, you do not need to send us all a nude selfie anymore while Alia, you will never wear bra and panties anymore, as that challenge is now done, Drew, care to give a challenge to Anita?” said Tammy. “Anita, you will draw a name, the name that you draw will be whom’s siblings you will fuck until they cum, if there are no siblings, then you will draw again” said Drew making Anita nod and then pull a name. “Spencer” said Anita to which she then knew she had to fuck Tammy, Drew and Grant. “Okay, I will start with Tammy, but before I do that, does that mean I have to fuck Spencer too?” to which Drew said “I said siblings, so not the person you pulled out of the hat” Anita then took a strapon and started to fuck Tammy’s pussy with it.

After a few minutes of fucking Tammy’s pussy Tammy ended up having an orgasm which allowed Anita to stop fucking her and take the strapon off. Anita then went over to Grant and started to ride his dick which only lasted 3 minutes before he cummed in Anita. Once this was done Anita went over to Drew and fucked him for 15 minutes before he cummed inside of her pussy. Next Anita went to sit down and say “Tammy, your add on is that you have to do that with two names being pulled from the bag” to which Tammy sighed and then drew two names from the bag. “Tracey and …. Shit myself” said Tammy as she pulled the names out. “So that means I have to fuck Jason, Emmett, Spencer, Drew and Grant …. Okay, instead of that I will choose for either Chloe or Gene to do the task” to which Tammy then flipped a coin where both Gene and Chloe said what the other person represents. “Well then, Gene, you’re the lucky person to fuck those five guys” said Tammy making Gene glare at her and then sigh. As Gene started to fuck the first guy Tammy said “Alexis, you will also need to fuck the person you pull itself” “Okay” said Alexis who then went to pick two names “Alia and Samantha” said Alexis to which she then, just like Gene, started to fuck her people which were Samantha, Ian, Chloe, Alia and Lorena. While both Gene was fucking all her targets and Alexis was doing the same the others just waited and watched the two beauties fuck one after the other person.

“I am done and completed the task, Tammy, what rule is disabled for me?” asked Alexis to which Tammy said “You do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore” “Okay, now then Sis, if you pick one of the ones that does not have a sibling or we do not know they have a sibling, then you will fuck all those that have no siblings or that we are unaware of that they have siblings” said Alexis to Kati. Kati nodded and then pulled two names out of the bag “Jesse and Spencer” she said making her having to fuck Jesse, Amy, Tammy, Drew, Grant and Spencer. Kati instantly went to work and started with Amy and then Tammy followed by all the guys one after the other. “What rule is disabled for me?” asked Kati as she finished up with Spencer cumming in her pussy. “You really can only have one thing disabled with is your dress code” said Tammy followed by Kati saying “Right, okay then, Lorena, you will do the task while also having a vibrating anal plug inside your ass” making Lorena sigh and then pick two names after putting a plug inside her. “Guess I have to fuck Adam, Ken, Richard, Tim, Andrew, Janet and Nicole” as she held up Tim’s name and Nicole’s name. After fucking Janet, Nicole, Ken, Tim and Andrew Lorena was too tired to keep on fucking them and ended up losing her challenge resulting in Tammy saying “Okay then Lorena, you are not allowed to wear panties anymore, everything else for clothing is still allowed, at the same time, Kati, you have another rule disabled, you know which one, and now, Grant, would you do the honours of making a challenge for Tracey?”