Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:00 PM   #139
moretech

Default Page 104

“Okay then Adam, your challenge is to take an anal plug in your ass” said Kati to which Adam sighed and then took an anal plug and pushed it inside. “Gene, your add-on is to have the anal plug vibrating” making Gene take a vibrating anal plug and put it inside her ass. “Okay, with that, Gene, you are free from having to be naked at any of our places” said Tammy before Gene said “Bill, your add-on is to …. “Stop, I choose not to do the challenge, and I also choose to drop out of the game, but if you will have me I will still be here to help with some tasks” said Bill making Tammy think. “We will leave it up to a vote to see if you can stay or not” she said followed by “those in favour of Bill staying, raise your hand”. After a quick count of hands it is decided that Bill is not allowed to stay. “Very well, then I will say my goodbye’s here” said Bill as he took his clothes and started to leave. “Bill, wait, before you go, can you fuck me?” asked Nicole as she has to for her rules. “No, I am okay” said Bill as he left “While were at it, anybody else want to leave?” asked Tammy to which Alex said “Yea, I will leave too” followed by him leaving after getting dressed and getting the same question from Nicole. “Gene, as Bill is the one that did not complete the task, you also do not need to allow anyone to fuck you anymore, well, after this game that is” said Tammy making Gene happy.

“Spencer, your task is to fuck somebody of either gender chosen by a random paper being pulled, you fail if you stop fucking this person before you both cummed” said Chloe to which Spencer then took a paper from the bag which read “Lisa” making Lisa sigh and then lay down and spread her legs so Spencer could start fucking her. As Spencer started to move in and out of Lisa he said “Lorena, your add-on is that you can not cum before the other person” Lorena then went to take a paper and read out “Tracey” followed by Lorena grabbing a strapon double vibrator and starting to fuck Tracey’s pussy while the vibrator is running in her own pussy. As Lorena started to do that she said “Ken, your add-on is that you will allow any of us to spank you at any time during this” Ken then went to pick a paper and read “Janet”. Ken got into position with Janet and started to fuck her while then also saying “Tracey, your add-on is that you will have nipple vibrators attached to your nipples” making Tracey, who is being fucked by Lorena, sigh and while still getting fucked move over to grab nipple vibrators and attach them followed by her taking a paper which read “Jason”. “Okay then sis, prepare your ass for my cock” said Jason as he went over to Tracey and then started to fuck her ass while Lorena is still fucking her pussy. “Drew, you …. will have to ….. do two people with the same rules, draw two names” she said while moaning in between. Drew then went to pick two papers followed by saying “Lorena and then Nicole, so two very young girls” Drew then went over to Lorena and started to fuck her ass while she was still fucking Tracey. “Okay, now, Amy, as I took the last vibrating nipple clamps, you will need to attach a rotor to your clit and also put an anal plug inside your ass.

Amy sighed and then did exactly as she is supposed to, attached a rotor to her clit, put in an anal plug and then pulled two papers from the bag. “Adam and Emmett” she said as she went over to Adam and started to ride his cock. “Jesse you will ….” started Amy before Jesse said “I pass on the challenge, even though I want to fuck you girls, I don’t really want to fuck Ian” as he held up a paper with Ian’s name on it for his name picks making Ian be relieved at the same time. “Okay, so with that, Amy, you are not owned by Chloe anymore, but you still have to complete the challenge” said Tammy followed by Rose starting to think on what she can make Andrew do. Rose then said “Andrew, you will lick the ass hole of somebody of the same gender while they are farting” to which Andrew said “No thanks” making Rose happy as she gets a rule disabled with that “Rose, you are not owned by Amy anymore” said Tammy followed by Jean saying “Tim, you will …..” before suddenly Lisa let out a loud moan as she had an orgasm allowing Spencer to stop fucking her as he already cummed inside her pussy. Moments later Tracey also cummed causing Lorena to be allowed to cum now while Tracey lost her challenge as Jason had not cummed yet. As Jason stopped fucking Tracey’s ass Lorena kept going while Tammy said “Tracey, you will swallow any and all cum that goes into your mouth from now on” Tracey nodded while Lorena kept on fucking Tracey, Ken kept on fucking Janet, Drew kept on fucking Lorena and Amy kept on riding Adam.

“Tim you will not cum at all tonight while you will be stimulated for most of the night, either by yourself or by somebody else” said Jean next making Tim start to stroke his cock. “Samantha, your add on for this will be that somebody other than yourself has to stimulate you the whole time” said Tim making Samantha sigh and then pick a paper from the bag to say “Jean, could you stimulate me please? While Violet, your add on will be that ….” “No thanks, I do not want to be stimulated the whole night and not be allowed to cum” interrupted Violet making Tammy say “Okay then, so you will get a rule added instead?” to which Violet nodded making Samantha happy as with this she can now disable two rules. “Okay, Samantha, you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore and are not owned by Alia anymore, while Violet you will have to do all the work whenever somebody fucks you, so really you would be fucking them” As Tammy said this Lorena cummed and then stopped fucking Tracey which also allowed Drew to stop fucking Lorena’s ass and move over to Nicole’s pussy while Ken was waiting for Janet to cum after he already cummed inside her pussy and Amy was still moving up and down on Adam’s cock.

“Well then, Nicole, your challenge is” started Richard “to say the alphabet four times without taking breaks longer than a second between each letter and you can not moan during this” Nicole nodded and then started to say the alphabet 4 times while still being fucked by Drew. After Nicole was done she said “Jason, you have to do that with the alphabet being backwards” Jason started to do that while in the middle, as he was still going, Janet had her orgasm and so did Nicole, Drew, Amy and Adam causing Amy to start to fuck Emmett and everyone else to be done. After Jason was done he said “Janet, your add-on is that you will do this while you have a vibrator on max speed inside you” Janet nodded and did the task but almost failed. “Nicely done, it was close but you did it” said Tammy “So with that, you get to disable a rule, and as there is only one rule that can be disabled at the moment that will be it” she added to which Janet nodded and then looked at Ian. “Ian, your add-on is that we can poke you with a needle each second during the challenge.” she said. Ian nodded and put a vibrating anal plug inside his ass and started the challenge. As Ian was doing the challenge Amy and Emmett cummed allowing them to stop fucking and Amy winning the challenge. Once Ian was done Tammy said “Amy, you won the challenge from before, so with that you will soon have a choice, but not now yet, anyway, Ian, what is the add-on for Lisa?” Ian started to think and then said “Okay, Lisa, for your add-on, you will allow us to also move ice cubes across your body during this” Lisa went to grab ice cubes and then started the challenge and also succeeded without fail. “Nice, Okay, Lisa, you will not need to fuck a random guy that is not from the group anymore” said Tammy making Lisa smile. “I choose not to do the challenge” said Emmett before Lisa could say something else making Lisa happy as now she gets another rule disabled. “Okay, Lisa, you will also not have to be milked daily anymore” said Tammy.

“Grant, you will do the chicken dance without fail” said Alia making Grant dance and once he was done he said “Anita, you will do this while you have a vibrator inside you” Anita took a vibrator and put it inside her and then did the dance but as Grant did not say a speed she did not turn it on. “Good job Anita, you will not need to be neatly shaved anymore” said Tammy followed by Anita saying “And you will do the challenge with the vibrator being turned on.” making Tammy do the chicken dance with a vibrator running inside her pussy. Once Tammy was done Alexis said “I suck at the chicken dance and really dislike it, so I choose not to do it, so add another rule for me and remove one from yourself” to which Tammy smiled and then said “Okay then Alexis, you will get spanked by all your siblings for ten minutes each day from now on, as for my own rule, I am not owned by Alia anymore” making everyone nod. “Okay then, before we start the next thing, I have a proposal, those who have no rules left, so the guys too, you have the choice to not do the challenges anymore but you will still be able to be included in some challenges if you want, who of you wants to do this and who wants to stay in the game?” said Tammy.