Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 05:48 AM   #136
moretech

Default Page 101

After Charles was done writing all the rules Lorena started to regret saying she wanted to play too but it was too late now. “Okay, let’s begin then” said Amy. “We will take straws each round and the two with the colour end will be the ones to play” said Charles. The first round is Chloe vs. Gene. Chloe wrote down her rule and number and so did Gene followed by Chloe saying I guess you wrote 83 and that Alia does not own your body anymore as that is the only one you can currently disable.” to which Gene said “Correct on the rule, wrong on the number and way off, so you have a rule reduced while I guess that you wrote 24 and that fucking being disabled last for the same reason as why I chose this rule.” “Correct for the rule and within ten of my 17 so your rule is disabled while I reduce the being milked to weekly instead of daily” After this got done both Chloe and Gene got a picture taken of themselves, but as they are dressed they didn’t mind one bit. Next they went to sit down as Amy started to fondle Chloe and Rose started to fondle Gene. The group picked new straws which resulted in Samantha versus Violet. Samantha wrote down “Masturbate on camera daily and send the video to Kati” and “66” while Violet wrote down “Owned by Lisa” and “75”. “Okay, I guess that you wrote down that you are owned by Lisa and your number is 21” said Samantha. “Rule correct, number not even close, I will guess that you can remove the tattoo and your number is 9” replied Violet. “Both wrong, so that means that I reduce my rule to only weekly having to masturbate on cam and I can get fondled while you ….” said Samantha until Ian interrupted “No, now, it is Violet that has to do that instead of you, so even though you only had one right, you got rid of the rule, and Violet also has to have a dick or toy moving in and out of her pussy until it is her turn again” “Shit” replied Violet as Charles went to fix the rule on Samantha’s back while Jesse went over to Violet and made her bounce up and down on his cock. After Charles was done with Samantha he went over to Violet and updated the rules on her back too while during this time Jesse was the one doing the work, once the rule was changed it went back to Violet doing the work. Charles then took a picture of the naked Violet bouncing on Jesse’s dick and of Samantha who is dressed so did not mind at all.

Next they drew straws again which resulted in Amy vs. Rose which also resulted in Chloe and Gene starting to get fondled by Kati and Lorena respectively. Amy and Rose both wrote down their rule and number followed by Amy saying “I guess you wrote down that you are not owned by Tammy anymore and your number is 100” to which Rose replied “it was 89, so wrong and it is not owned by Tracey anymore that I wrote down, so also wrong, as for you, you chose the tattoo and number 84” “correct rule and number is within 10” replied Amy. “Okay, so then that means that you will be owned by Tracey instead of me while you don’t need the tattoo anymore.” said Rose. Once that was done Amy shifted her panties and started to move a toy in and out of her pussy while Charles took a picture of her that did not reveal anything and then also took a picture of the naked Rose. After that the whole group drew straws again which resulted in Jean vs. Gene allowing Gene to not be fondled anymore. After both of them wrote their number and rule down Jean said “I guess your rule is the being owned by Alia and your number is 18” “Rule correct, number too far off, I guess that you chose the being shaved and number 15” said Gene. “Rule wrong, number within ten, so that means that my rule is removed while your rule is reduced” replied Jean “How do I reduce being owned by Alia without removing the rule?” asked Gene to which Ian said “Let’s say, Alia can make you do things as long as they do not involve other people” “Oh, okay” said Gene followed by both her and Jean to start to get fondled after Charles took a picture of Gene again and then also took a picture of Jean who is also dressed. But then as the straw got drawn again it got to Anita vs. Gene so Gene did not have to be fondled anymore.

“Well, for your rule, as usual you can not disable tasks that involve fucking until last so you wrote down the ownership of Alia and your number is 45” said Anita before Gene said “Correct rule and within ten, so I can already remove the Alia ownership, as for you, you chose the Catherine owning you and 100” “Oh my, same as with you, correct rule and within ten” which allowed both of them to remove their rule and getting their picture taken, Anita clearly did not like being naked on camera but did so anyway without covering up as the rules said. Next was Kati vs. Tracey. This round both the girls were wrong with the rule and the number causing Ian to say “Since both of you were completely wrong and it would just result in ownership being swapped I say instead of that we add another rule to each of you” to which everyone except Kati and Tracey agreed. “Kati and Tracey, you will both wear one of these bracelets while a minimum of 3 bracelets are set for you to be horny but embarrassed” to which both the girls took one of the bracelets and then felt the effect as the other people started to turn them on which resulted in both of them becoming bright red in the face and starting to cover up their body from embarrassment while also getting extremely wet, luckily for them they both have to have a toy or dick moving in and out of them so the horny part is being taken care of as they started to fuck Ian and Colin after Charles took the pictures of the two naked embarrassed girls. The next round is Lisa vs. Nicole which resulted in both of them to also be completely wrong to which Charles took pictures of two naked girls while Ian said “Again, you two get a rule added, Lisa, you can not disable the being naked until everything else is disabled while Nicole you need to ask any and all males that you see to fuck you, if they say no then you don’t need to fuck them but if they say yes then you do, the asking is reset every day” to which Nicole sighed and then went over to Harry and asked him to fuck her to which he said yes followed by Nicole starting to ride Harry’s dick while Lisa went over to the toys before Tyler stopped her and made her ride his dick. The next round was Janet vs. Alexis which resulted in both of them having the number within ten and Alexis having the rule right, which was the ownership by Ian, while Janet got the rule wrong resulting in Janet not to be owned by Ian anymore and Alexis not being owned by Samantha anymore.

The game went on for a while longer which resulted in:
Amy having her rules to be removed up until she only is owned by Chloe.

Samantha is only owned by Chloe and Alia and has to keep herself shaved.

Lisa has to stay naked and can not disable that until all other rules are disabled while she also has to have the tattoo of the rules, is owned by Chloe. Lisa also has to be milked daily and allow anyone to fuck her, on top of that she has to send everyone of the group a nude selfie each day and fuck a random person that she knows and is not from the group each week for as long as she is younger than 23.

Rose is still naked at all times and has the tattoo of the rules on her back, she also has to allow anyone to fuck her while she is owned by Amy, Violet, Tammy, Lorena, Tracey’s Siblings and everyone’s parents.

Nicole has to stay neatly shaved and is still owned by Chloe, she also is still being milked daily and has to allow anyone to fuck her while also having to ask any male she sees to fuck her every day. On top of that she also has to post a nude selfie online each day and is not allowed to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

Gene has to be naked when at people’s places but not when in public and also allow anyone to fuck her.

Kati is owned by Janet and has to be milked daily while also has to allow any human and pet to fuck her plus she has to fuck an animal once a week in front of Janet or on cam and post it online while she can not disable fucking tasks until all other tasks are removed.

Alexis still has to stay naked and neatly shaved while also having the tattoo of the rules on her back, Alexis is owned by Chloe, Ian, Alia, Jesse Rose and Nicole and she has to be milked daily while also allowing anyone to fuck her, on top of that she can not disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are completed.

Janet has to be milked daily while also allowing anyone to fuck her, on top of that she has to fuck Jeff once a week on camera and send the recording to Amy for as long as she is younger than 17. Lastly, Janet can not disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are completed, meaning that is the next rule she can disable.

Jean has to fuck one guy of the group, of her choosing, weekly.

Anita has to stay naked and neatly shaved at all times while she is also owned by Chloe. Anita also has to allow anyone to fuck her and has to be milked daily while not being able to disable tasks that involve fucking until everything else is disabled.

Catherine and Chloe were lucky and managed to remove all of their rules.

Violet is owned by Chloe and Ian while also having to be milked daily and has to let anyone fuck her, she is also not allowed to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

Tracey is only allowed to wear panties and bra when at the place’s of the people from the group and has to stay neatly shaved at all time, Tracey has to have an anal plug inside her whenever she is out in public and is owned by Lisa while she also has to be milked each day. Tracey also has to fuck Harry once a week for as long as she is younger than 24 and has to allow anyone to fuck her. On top of that Tracey has to wear the bracelet that makes her horny and embarrassed at the same time with a minimum of 3 bracelets sending that signal to hers. She is also not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

Alia is owned by Ian and has to be milked daily while she also has to let anyone fuck her, on top of that she can not disabled tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled plus Alia will also stay at Samantha’s place and will sleep in Ian’s room.

Tammy has to be naked at all times while her body is owned by Ian, Lisa, Chloe and Alia. Tammy also has to be milked daily and has to allow anyone to fuck her. On top of that Tammy has to send a video of her fingering herself to Gene daily while she also has to fuck each of her siblings weekly, if her siblings refuse to fuck her, then she has to fuck a random guy from her phone. Lastly, Tammy is not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are completed.

Lorena will only wear panties when at people’s places while she will also have to fuck a random guy in her phone once a week for as long as she is younger than 14, on top of that she has to be milked daily and has to get cum dripping out of her pussy at least once a week. Lastly, she is not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.