Thread: Fiction: Backpacking On Their Own
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 11:06 AM   #4
thorne

Backpacking on Their Own

Chapter Three

When they had all finished their sandwiches, Emma suggested a quick swim. They reached found a little isolated area protected by trees which would give them enough privacy to change, because even though they may have done some pretty crazy stuff, none of them had ever seen each other naked. In fact, Ellie was the only one who had seen another person naked.

When they were all in their bikinis and had played around for a little bit, Ellie suggested a challenge. “Hey guys, wanna play a little game?”

“What game?” Harper asked nervously.

“How about… Who can hold their breath underwater the longest?”

“That sounds very boring.” Commented Emma.

“Don’t worry, there will be a twist.” Said Ellie. “The winner gets to dare the slaves as much as she wants for 15 minutes.”

“I take that back,” Emma said, referring to her previous comment. “I’m in.”

“Sounds fun.” Scarlett said, very nonchalantly.

Everyone then looked at Harper, who was a little scared. This sounded very extreme to her, but she didn’t want to look weak in front of her friends. “Ya… Sure.”

By 1:45, they were all ready to start. On a count of three, led by Ellie, the four friends sank underwater. Due to the crystal clearness of the fresh water lake, each one had discovered they could open their eyes by thirty seconds. Another 15 seconds past. Ellie and Harper were both running out of time. Ellie’s face was very red, and her eyes twitching. Just before one minute, she gave up, and rose to the surface. Not five seconds later, Harper shot up next to her. Nothing was said, but their facial expressions both showed exactly how they felt about their situation.

Down under the surface. Scarlett and Emma were both in great trouble. Since it was the final two, the only thing they cared about was outlasting the other. A total of one minute and 20 seconds were gone when Scarlett couldn't take any longer. She was so tired she could barely even keep her eyes open. As soon as Emma saw Scarlett rise, she followed.

“How did you guys last so long!?” Ellie said.

“I’m on swim team, stupid.” Said Emma.

“I just really wanted to win.” Scarlett said.

“Well anyways, it doesn’t matter, because you three are all under my control!” Emma said cheerily.

“How are we gonna keep track of the time?” Scarlett asked.
“I have a watch in my backpack,” Ellie said.
“Why didn’t you get it out when I asked the first time?” Emma said.

“I don’t know. I just didn’t feel like it.” Ellie said.

“Whatever. It’s 1:50 now. But I definitely don’t want to have to tread water for twenty minutes, so I’m gonna go sit down.” She swam near the edge of the water where a rock stuck out around two feet below the surface. “You girls can just keep floating around.”

They all groaned, but stayed where they were.

“Ellie. Since you were first up, you’ll start. We obviously need to improve how long you can hold your breath. You’re going to lay face down, floating on top of the water, and attempt to stay there for one minute ten seconds. Meanwhile, however, your bottoms will be pulled down and the other girls allowed to finger your ass. You get three tries to last the whole time. If you don't last, well… I'll just say it won't be good.”

Ellie got very nervous, as she had never had anything in her ass before, but as she didn't have much choice, agreed and rolled over. Immediately Emma started the timer and Scarlett yanked her bikini down. Both her and Harper paused to look at her ass. It was very nice, with a good mix of shape and size. Suddenly Scarlett slapped it, hard. She then spread Ellie’s cheeks and began probing her butthole. She told Harper to rub and slap Ellie’s ass while she was busy finger fucking her.

A little under a minute had passed, when Ellie suddenly flipped over, gasping for breath. “Hmmm… 13 seconds away. Try harder. Again.”

When Ellie’s breathing went back to normal, she flipped over. This time, Harper wanted to try playing with her butthole. She loved how much it squeezed her fingers when she pushed them in, and the feel of the flesh inside.

Ellie gave up within five seconds left. “So close…”. Emma said. “But still not good enough. This is your last try.”

Rolling over for the last time, Ellie took a huge deep breath. She put all her effort into not rolling over, no matter how she felt. She knew if she failed now, things could get bad.

Meanwhile, on the surface, Scarlett and Harper were eager for Ellie to lose. They figured pain would make her tire out the quickest. They took turns slapping Ellie’s ass as hard as they could.

Ellie was in extreme pain by 40 seconds. Her ass was burning like hell, and took much of breath away. To her, it felt like two minutes had already passed. But, only 50 seconds had passed when she felt her mind getting hazy and surfaced as fast as possible. She relished being able to breath again for a while, and when her mind cleared enough to remember what was happening, she groaned.

“Hmm… disappointing really.” Emma mocked. “Well, since we still have two other girls to humiliate, why don’t you come here and lick my pussy to pass the time for you.”

Unsure if Emma was being serious, Ellie slowly drifted towards her. Emma walked back and sat on a taller rock, one out of the water. She pulled the front of her bikini aside just enough for Ellie, but also so Scarlett and Harper couldn’t see. Ellie did however have a great view. Emma’s pussy was quite hairy for a girl their age, and looked like she didn’t shave either. As Ellie brought her lips to the girls pussy, the flavor instantly exploded in her mouth. Emma was obviously very wet.

Ellie remembered what Shayna had taught her. “To make it feel good, you need to pay attention all areas. If you spend too long on the same spot, it won't have the same feeling.” Remembering how Shayna had drawn shapes, Ellie replicated that. She started by drawing a star. She drew lines in every way possible, and in between each shape, she would dart her tongue inside.

Emma was in heaven. She had often thought about how this would feel, but never actually experienced it before. After a minute or so, she was brought back to reality by Harper clearing her throat. Glancing at the watch next to her, it read 2:00, meaning they still had 5 minutes left.

“Harper, you and Scarlett will go together.” Emma said, which brought the two to attention. “You two will make out while trying to get the other person to cum. You can’t stop kissing, and if you orgasm within the five minutes, you have to stay in your bikini for the rest of day.”

Knowing the girls didn't have a choice, they nodded their heads and got to work. Since Scarlett was much bigger, Harper wrapped her legs around Scarlett’s and held on to her. Their lips met, and Emma started the time. Remembering the goal, Scarlett reached down and slowly caressed Harper’s vagina. This made Harper’s pussy tingle like crazy. She was very horny. But she did not want to be hiking in her bikini either, so she put her hand in Scarlett’s bottoms are rubbed it a few times, before inserting her finger and starting to stimulate her G-spot.

Back on the shore, Emma was in heaven. She had never even considered being with a girl, the thought had disgusted her. But now, she was changing her mind. This was amazing. She looked down at Ellie, who was dutifully eating out her pussy. This felt way better than her dildos. And looking at Scarlett and Harper, she realized nothing had ever turned her on so much.

Ellie felt like her tongue was gonna fall out. She had only been doing this for three minutes, but was already so tired. She didn’t mind giving girls head, but she would much rather it be a cock. Shayna had turned her on so much though. While she didn’t feel any desire to keep doing it know, she desperately wanted to teleport back to Shayna’s house, and get the orgasm she needed.

When the last minute came by, both Scarlett and Harper were dangerously close to their orgasm. Harper had started to rub Scarlett’s clit, making her quite exhausted. Scarlett decided fucking Harper with her fingers would be the best approach. She was way too close to her own orgasm though. She thought if Harper touched her clit one more time, she would explode. And of course, Harper did. Scarlett moaned so loud, Ellie had to pause her work and turn to see what happened. Emma pulled her back in, and watched Scarlett finally orgasm. Scarlett felt her head pull away, but Harper grabbed on so as not to break the kiss. Her hands grew limp and stopped touching Harper’s pussy.

At the sound of the watch beeping, Emma pushed Ellie away and called time. Everyone exhausted in some way, they all slowly swam back to the shore where their backpacks were and dried off. Then each of them went off to their private spaces to change back into their hiking clothes; all except Scarlett that is. She just stood their shivering, her muscles still tense.

When the other girls all came back in their previously worn clothes, they all put their packs back on and continued down the trail.