View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 01:05 PM   #16
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived I answered the door naked only wearing heels and a collar.

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into the living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

Our cocks got hard pretty quickly as she put tiger balm on them and started binding our balls tight and snug with a piece of string.

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures. She told me to start humping Bobby's ass, even though he shouted he was not gay she told him to take it.

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock. So Sally got a dildo from her purse and put it inside of the complaining and weirded out, Bobby.

He started to gyrate his hips back and forth for a little while to show that he was attempting to show that he enjoy was enjoying it. Then she made him slide his cock into my mouth so as he gyrated his hips back and forth on the dildo he was also fucking my mouth.
Then Sally untied me and told me to get on all fours again so i could get Bobby really hard, as i was suckling his cocktail she started lubing my ass. Then she blindfolded Bobby.