Thread: Non-Fiction: [Non-Fiction] My dare diary
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #18
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I am thrilled that you enjoyed the dare.

You see, it never occurred to me to ask for picture proof (and I'm fairly certain that GD rules forbid me from asking), but you are always allowed to volunteer pictures on your blog as long as they respect the posting rules. I encourage you to do so the next time you take on a task or dare so that you can scratch your exhibitionist itch! As for the line-writing, what I asked of you would be pushing it for me. I like line-writing (well, ok, maybe "like" isn't the best word), but leaving something like that in a public place makes my brain say "no". But then, we all have our own personal comfort zones

As for your own questions.

I absolutely love the way this dare turned out. I was super invested in the whole process and was eager to see you succeed. At first, I wasn't sure how long it would take you and I questioned whether it would be long enough or not. But five days seems like a reasonable amount of time to be constantly teased and denied. I enjoyed reading your regularly updated reports and seeing how you had accumulated points during the day. I also enjoyed reading your thoughts about what you were going through. This is a dare that I plan on going through with myself (with a few modifications). After that, I would definitely like to tweak it and then post it for the benefit of all.

Again, thank you for being a good sport, it was a pleasure creating this dare for you.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote