Thread: Fiction: A Slut's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #9
pt26

Default Part 6

I helped Miss into the shower and just kinda stood there enjoying the view while she washed her long beautiful hair. We switched off sharing the nice hot water and she even let help wash her back and legs. Once done she (as usual) kicked me out and told me to dry off and await her. She finished a few minutes later and joined me on the couch to watch a movie. She spent the next few hours fucking with my mind by turning the vibe on and off or super high then low until I was begging her to release me from the cage and to let me cum. She told me that she may late me cum later in the day but only under some very special circumstances. “What circumstances?” I asked. “You will find out when I choose to tell you slut”. It was an enjoyable day of just relaxing, cuddling and her teasing me. She even made me eat her out a few more times throughout the day so I good experience giving her pleasure but unable to feel any myself. As night fell I could feel the suspense growing in my stomach “would she let me cum? How was it going to happen? What where these “special circumstances”?” I was beginning to drive myself crazy. Finally, she told me to go to the room, lie down on the bed and await her.

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote