Thread: Fiction: A Slut's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 09:27 AM   #8
pt26

Default Part 5

Sorry for the delay, just haven't been in the mood.... anyways

I slowly awoke with a pain in my cock as it attempted to break free from the confines of the cage. As I became more aware I also realized there was a strange vibrating feeling in my ass. I must have looked quizzical because Miss gave a little chuckle and said “yes my little slut the plug I put in lass night is a vibrating one that I can control.” I moaned in pleasure as she turned it on high, “feels so so goooood”. “Yeah?” She said. “I think its time my little slut had his breakfast.” Those words brought joy to my heart (and more pain to my cock). I immediately wriggled down the bed and buried my face in her beautiful pussy. I decided to be cheeky and only gently tongued my way around until she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and shoved me down on to it. “Don’t you fuck around slut get licking.” I commenced as ordered licking and lapping her pussy and alternately sucking on her clit until I was drinking her sweet juices. She finally allowed me to stop and I stared up her beautiful body looking into her eyes. What I got was a little chuckle from her, “your face is all shiny and glistening with my juices. Now go prepare the shower and we shall clean up.” I raced to the bathroom only to get stopped in my tracks from the vibe being turned on high while Miss’s giggling laughter coming from the bedroom. “Problem slut?” “N n n nooo Miss, just feels soooo good but cage is soooooooo tights” She gave me one of her “that sounds like a you problem” answers and kept laughing while I managed to get the water running nice and hot for her.

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote