Thread: Fiction: Backpacking On Their Own
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
thorne

Default Chapter 2

Backpacking On Their Own

Chapter Two

This is my first time writing so any feedback or things I'm failing at I want it know

During the time Ellie was telling her story, the others got so into it they had all mutually decided to rest and sit down on some logs. When Ellie finished her story, they all just sat there, lost in thought, and staring dreamily at Ellie.

"Ahem, shall we continue to the game?" Ellie said to the half-asleep group.

"Oh. Ya sure." Scarlett said, jarring sack to reality. “This whole time I thought you were straight…”

“I am straight!!!” Ellie replied back so urgently and flustered the others all laughed. “Im just curious and want to try things out… Anyway. We should keep walking. Emma, I believe you have not gone yet. Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"How often do you insert things into your pussy?"

Emma grew very nervous. No one else knew that she always masturbated with a thick hairbrush she uses as a dildo.

"Every... every time." When the others looked confused she added "I always masturbate using a tube-shaped hairbrush."

"Do you clean it after?" Harper teased.

"Of course!" Emma quickly shrieked. "Harper, truth or-"

" Okay stop. This is way to uneventful. How about you have to alternate between a truth and a dare every round?" Said Scarlett.

"That sounds like a good idea.” Emma said, and the other two nodded their heads. "Lets choose a new person to start every round, too." They all agreed. “Who wants to start this round?”

“I will!” Said Ellie. "Scarlett, truth or dare?"

"I'll start with a dare."

"Okay then. I dare you to… Put all the things you want in your sandwich for lunch in your vagina. If you can fit it, put the bread in too.”

Scarlett said “Okay” as she pulled off the trail and put her pack down on a rock. After a couple minutes of fishing through everyone’s lunch foods, she produced a couple of slices of ham, some lettuce, and two squares of cheese.

She took the ham as she unzipped her jean shorts. It was a very awkward reach to actually get it to her pussy, let alone put it deep inside of her. As she pushed through her already moist hole, she shivered as the cold of the ham radiated around her vagina. It also made her feel all slimy on the inside. She pushed it as far in as her wrist would bend, which she realized wasn't very far. She then took her lettuce and rolled it into a tube. This one was easier to get in, and she used it push the ham a bit farther back. She gasped a bit as the pleasure hit her; she rarely had anything in so deep. She looked behind her and realized everyone was just staring at her, waiting for her to be done. Hurrying up, she quickly stuffed the cheese in. It barely stayed inside her vagina, let alone left room for bread. Hurriedly buttoning up her shorts, she grabbed her pack and turned around to face her friends.

“Jesus, that took forever.” Complained Harper. “Finally you’re done.”

“We should get her as wet as possible so her food gets covered!” Ellie said before Scarlett had time to defend herself.

“Oh I’m sure she’s already very wet.” Emma teased.

“Shut up…” said Scarlett. “Harper, truth or dare?”

Nervous, Harper thought to herself “I don't think I'm quite ready for a dare.. This looks pretty extreme,” And so she said “One more truth.”

“Have you ever done any anal?” Scarlett questioned. “If you have, describe what you do.”

“Ew hell no!” Said Harper, obviously disgusted by the idea of gaining sexual pleasure from sticking things up your butthole. “Emma, truth or dare?”

“I want a dare.”

“Stick a pinecone all the way up your pussy.” She said this a little nervously, hoping it met the others’ standards.

“Aww you couldn’t have chosen something more original?” Emma complained. “Whatever, I’ll do it.” She did a quick scan of the area to find the smallest pinecone. Soon, she found one about four inches tall and three inches in diameter at the base. Without even slowing her pace, she reached into her leggings and slipped it in, letting out a brief “arrrrgh” that sounded to be a slight bit of pleasure and mostly pain. She immediately asked “Ellie, truth or dare?”

“Uhhh oh,” Ellie stuttered, taken aback by how nonchalant Emma was about sticking a pinecone up her most delicate area. “Truth.”

“Describe the best orgasm you’ve ever had.”

At first, she was relieved her truth wasn’t too bad, and started thinking for an answer. But when she decided on what had to be the best, she started to think she wasn’t so lucky to get this truth. Blushing heavily, she started to speak “It was one of the first times I masturbated. It was about two years ago, so I didn’t really know much about what I was doing.”

“Damn how long have you been masturbating?” Harper asked.

“Shut up. let me finish. I actually stumbled across masturbating on accident. I really needed to pee so I was holding my pussy hard. It felt really good, so when I finally got to the toilet, I tried it. A couple days later I searched up what it was and read all about it. I think the article I was reading must have been about using vibrators, because I got my electric toothbrush and stuck it in my pussy.”

“Which end did you put in?” Said Emma

“I actually put in the head… Like I said I really didn’t know what I was doing. By the time I started to orgasm, I was shrieking. It was way to much pleasure for my young pussy. It did feel amazing though…”

“Now I kinda wish I started masturbating when I was 11.” Scarlett said, and everyone laughed, even Ellie.

“Wow its getting kinda late. I'm starving.” Said Harper.

The others agreed. “Does anyone have a watch?” Emma added.

When no one spoke up, Harper was left to read the sun. “It looks like its about 1:00. We are done with the round, so we probably shouldn't start another until we’re done eating.”

The continued up the path in silence, fully coming to terms with what each of them had just admitted. The trail was about three feet in width, and very steep, so they were moving single file. “Oh my god, finally!” Harper shouted, pointing to the top of the hill 50 meters away where the ground leveled out. “This is way too much uphill!” Al girls were athletic and strong, but this was a lot of uphill climbing.

When they finally got to the end of the path they all stood there speechless. To the right of them, were there used to be a dirt wall making up the steep hill, was a gorgeous open forest. To the left, was a rock cliff that wrapped around and followed their trail. A couple hundred meters down, they could see where it went over and down the hill they were on a little.

The group collectively decided to be on the lookout for a good lunch spot. As they reached the edge of the small hilltop, the say a beautiful lake with a huge rock perfect for eating lunch on. Without saying a word to each other, they all rushed down the path and ran straight for the sun-soaked boulder overlooking the serene lake.

“Who has all the food again?” Said Emma

“Scarlett does,” said Ellie. “And not just in her backpack”

Pulling the food from her backpack, Scarlett gave them the middle finger, not even bothering to look up. The options consisted of packaged ham, blocks of cheese, salami, lettuce, and bread.

Everyone rushed towards the food, and grabbed things from the rock to make sandwiches which they all hungrily devoured. Except for Scarlett, who took some extra time pulling her food from her vagina. The was out first, and smelled absolutely awful. She took out the lettuce after which was clearly soaked all the way through. This produced some teasing from the other girls. Finally Scarlett tried to get out the ham. She had to reach way in, but got it in the end. As soon as she pulled it out the stench of packaged meat and pussy juices mixed together wafted around the area. It wasn't necessarily bad like the cheese, just super strong. Ellie, Harper, and Emma were all slightly glad they didn't have to eat Scarlett's sandwich.

When Scarlett had put her sandwich together and took her first bite, the others were already half done. As soon she took a bite, the flavor exploded in her mouth. The mix was crazy, but Scarlett couldn't bring herself to classify it as a bad flavor.

Last edited by thorne; 07-11-2017 at 12:00 PM.
thorne is offline   Reply With Quote