Thread: Fiction: A Slut's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #6
pt26

Default Part 3

I was in the writing mood so I figured I would do part 3 while I had time.

I shuffled along on my hands and knees as best I could so thankful she was being kind and not walking to fast. She slowly led me to our bedroom when we got inside I noticed something out of place. She noticed I had seen it and said, “yes my slut a cage for you to sleep in BUT if you are really good I may let you sleep on the bed with me. Now my slut I know we have spoken about many things you have fantasized about doing or having done to you…. they are about to come true! Up on the bed NOW face down.” I quickly complied hopping on the bed with my face in the pillow. She proceeded to place a blindfold over my eyes sending my world into complete darkness. “Oops, silly me I almost forgot” she said, “turn over for a moment my slut”. I rolled over and felt her fiddling with something around my waist. Suddenly I realized what was going on my poor cock was now trapped in a tight cage unable to get hard and unable to feel pleasure. “I wouldn’t want my slut accidently having an orgasm without my permission” she said before gently rolling me over back onto my stomach. Suddenly, I felt her grab my right arm and pull it above my head where she fastened a restraint around my wrist and tightened it down. She did the same with my left arm and with each leg leaving me stretched wide on the bed utterly helpless unable to move more than a few inches with any of my limbs. “Now I have a few things to do my little helpless slut but while I am gone I wanted to give you something to listen to.” She told me as she placed some headphones over my ears. I was immediately treated to the lovely sound over her voice through the headphones saying, “you are my slut, you will obey all that I say because you are mine” over and over she spoke in my mind. Before leaving she removed the gag and whispered in my ear “enjoy my little slut whom I love so much” and nipped my neck. As I lay there listening to her mantra in my head I could help but think “I can’t wait to see what she does next!!!!!!”

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote