Thread: Fiction: A Slut's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 08:56 AM   #5
pt26

Default Part 2

Sorry for the delay in posting been a busy few days.

“Click, click, click” I heard coming towards me causing me to slowly glance up. “Oh, my god” I gasped when I saw her. She was wearing heeled boots that came up nearly to her knees, what appeared to be black stockings, a black garter, red thong and a black corset. Her beautiful long dark hair was down and she looked just stunning. I started to speak “babe” when she sternly said, “do not address your Miss unless she asks you a direct question slut and don’t you dare move without permission”. I immediately went silent and began to wonder in my mind “what have I gotten myself into?” She stared at me for a few moments before slowly walking behind me and out of my sight. I heard her rummaging around in something before saying to me “open your mouth slut”. I complied and she placed a large ball gag in my mouth fastening it snuggly behind my head. “There that should help you remember not to speak.” She said. “Click” she had attached something to my collar but I could not tell what until she reappeared in front of me holding a black leash. Miss said, “come my slut” and began to slowly lead me farther in to the house and farther into being her little obedient slut.

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote