Thread: Mistress Says
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

quick question. for the time limit punishments. Is it 5 lashes for the first seconds up to the minute, and then an additional 3 per second? or is it 3 per remaining seconds and 5 for each minute... i guess what im saying is if a slave doesn't make the time limit by 2min 4 seconds, (s)he has (2*5)+(4*3)=32.... and if the slave makes it in 40 seconds after the limit its 40*3= 120? or would it be just 5 for not completeing in time, but under a minute? or for the 2min 4s one, would it be (1*5)+(64*3)=257?

Last edited by BucsFan; 09-01-2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: another scenerio
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote