View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #11
JABuendia

I'm back with an update.

I went to the Thai place. she tied me down and put a couple drops of this thick got sauce on my tongue. it burnt like hell and I was sweating a bit but it didn't make me cry. so she lathered the plug in it and shoved it in my ass. I started screaming and breathing heavy but I wasn't full-on crying, so she covered my cock and balls in it and put it inside my urethra at the same time. I started crying after about 5 minutes finally and since she started owning me from the second that I started crying, she decided to be cruel. she whipped my ass with a bungie cord hard and left welts and bruises, and beat my cock and balls with a belt for a long time, and then reapplied the hot sauce to the plug and my cock and balls, and left me tied there, telling me she wouldn't let me go until I stopped crying. she finally untied me after I don't know how long.

she said she is going to make me do every post on here over the next month, so I'm ordered to ask you to keep the ideas coming. she said she's going to make me cry a little every day :-S

Likes: being controlled, pain, CBT, blackmail, anal, forced orgasms, orgasm denial/edging, chastity belts, being used, being made to do things i dont like, being punished regularly for no reason, being a whore. if its not listed here or my dislikes/limits, ask me

Dislikes: Not too many actually haha

Limits: Blood, money, permanent damage, animals, family.

PM me with a number, I will hit my balls with a belt that many times.
JABuendia is offline   Reply With Quote