Thread: Fiction: Close the door
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 10:51 AM   #3
The Last Ship

I don’t remember the times I thanked him for increasing the vibrations. Or the amount of minutes that passed by during his shopping trip. All I was concerned about was getting my release. The sound of the front door opening didn’t register in my mind. Neither did his footsteps on the stairs. The low chuckle that escaped his lips at the sight of my predicament didn’t escape me though. It sounded like the release I have been craving for. Hopefully in the literal sense of it. However small that chance might be.

His fingertips brush against my ribcage slowly gliding underneath my breasts. A tingling sensation follows his path. “You did good”. I almost don’t know what felt better. The light stroke or his praise. Whichever it was, internally I am begging even more for a release. “Thank you, sir.” I managed to say between my labored breaths. His arms surround me from behind. I’m craving for his touch. I have been for a while, but now we finally meet. Now I don’t need to fantasize about it. I feel a sharp tug on my nipples. “Can you handle more?” Another quick tug. “Not much more, sir. I’m sorry.” Another tug. “Beg” pinch “me” pinch “to” pinch “stop” pinch “it”. This time he keeps pulling. My nipples sensitive from the stimulation I already received. “Please, sir, stop. I can’t take more”. My nipples are released from his grasp and not long after the balls stop vibrating. “I’m in a good mood. So I’ll make you a deal. Interested?”

“Yes, sir.” Knowing he would go ahead with his plans anyway. We established that relationship early on in our games. Unless I say our safe word, I am his. Whatever he wants, will happen eventually. “You managed 42 minutes today. I am going to spank you until your ass cheeks are a nice color. And until they are, those balls will remain inside of you. No matter how wet you might be and how slippery the balls can get. They will remain inside of you.” His point is made clear when his finger slides threw my slit. A shiver running up my body at the sudden contact. “If you succeed in keeping the balls in, I will turn them back on and reward you with an orgasm. If you fail. We will repeat this all again tomorrow. How about that?” I am not rewarded many orgasms. I can’t count the weeks I have been deprived of one on my hands. He knows this. Whatever he would have said, a chance at an orgasm will always win over my rational side. A nod of acknowledgement is all he needs.

The first hit took me by surprise. No shuffling around to get a belt. No warning. Just one hard hit to my right ass cheek. The second was expected. My body reacts on its own to all the spanks that follow. Each time my skin becomes a little bit more sore. I can only imagine how red it can be by now. Each time the belt comes down, my legs start to give out a bit. The balls already at the entrance. So close to slipping out. Two more spanks. Two more times they almost slip out. One more spank. My upper thighs are soaked with my own juices. One more spank and I can feel them pop-out. “Tss.. Tss.” My ass is on fire, my pussy screaming for attention and no orgasm. “So close. I am almost done. Just a few more spanks and your ass is bright and shiny. I did tell you, the balls needed to be in for the duration of the spanking. So open up those lovely legs of yours.” This time he wasn’t so gentle as the first time he guided them inside. As he pulled his hand away from my folds I feel his fingers brush past my clit. I can’t stop the gasp that escapes as he does so. “My bad”.

After three more spanks the balls drop again and again. Each time they get shoved back in harsher than the last time. “I am getting tired of picking them up. So I am changing the rules. I will spank you ten more times. For every time you drop the balls in those ten spanks, I will continue with five spanks on that nice clit of yours. Count them out for me”. Once more the balls get shoved inside. Once more does he brush past my clit. Obviously to show me how bad the spanking will be on it. “One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.” My ass cheeks are burning. They can’t be any other color then red. “Seven. Eight.” The balls drop once more. The feeling I have been dreading since the rules changed. I really tried to keep them in. I tried to avoid additional spanks. “Nine. Ten.”

“That makes five to the clit. Ready?”
The Last Ship is offline   Reply With Quote