View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 04:15 AM   #3
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Hi, feel free to choose from following or adjust them:
1) Wear either bra or panties but never both at the same time for the next 3 days.
2) Have at least 3 degrading words written on your body all the time. Let's start with "slut" above your pussy.
3) If you've got enough privacy, eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor with hands behind your back.
4) For the next three days have your anal plug all the time with you. It means either in you or really close in your bag, pocket or so. When you go to the next room, you take it with you - this way close. Any time someone messages you on getdare, you must insert it in your ass within 5 minutes from reading the message if possible and keep inside for another 5.
5) I won't deny you orgasms completely but if you want to cum, it must be somewhere not at home.
6) Every morning and every evening, the very first and last thing when you wake up or before going to sleep, edge 3 times with clamps on your nipples.
7) Write/type at least 300 words about your most desired sexual fantasy. Have the clit vib on for the whole time on such setting that it doesn't make you cum but definitely drives you crazy.

Enjoy your time 🙂
Thanks, these are fun! Should be able to do most of them!

1) Can't remove my bra today as I'm wesring a slightly see-thru top so have removed my panties!
2) Have written "slut" above my pussy, do you (or anyone else) want to suggest other degrading things to write? Could come up with them myself but it's more fun if I'm told what to write
3) I do have privacy but this could still be tricky, but I'm going to give it a go!
4) Oooh fun, I guess the plug's going to be my best friend for a while!
5) I was just going to give in to the urge to cum, guess I'll have to wait a while now!
6) This is going to keep me so horny all the time!
7) I'll do this when I get the chance

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote