Thread: Fiction: Betrayed by Wet Spots
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #21
TiedGuy

Smile My Favorite

I'm in heaven, about a dozen girls take turns visiting me and finding new and exciting ways to turn me on. My favorite was Barb. She was probably the youngest and looked like she could be a classmate. She dressed in a skimpy cotton top and short-short cutoffs. I don't think she wore makeup, I really liked her natural look. She was very direct. The first time she visited me when she hugged me she said "Gross! You smell worse than a dirty sweat-sock. I like to enjoy my work but you need a shower bad!" She led me to the corner where a shower head poked from the wall and the floor sloped into a concrete drain. "Help me with these clothes and we can shower together. " I unbuttoned her top and threw it aside and then unbuttoned her shorts which she stepped out of and kicked aside. She took a washcloth and soap and soaped me all over paying special attention to my cock, balls, and armpits. She handed me the washcloth and I soaped her up especially her cunt and boobs. We rinsed off in the stream of hot water then soaped each other with are bare hands gently caressing the most sensitive parts of our bodies. We rinsed again and toweled each other dry. She licked my nipples then my cock. "That's better, now you taste real good! let's get started! Lie down on the bed face up."

I lie down, smile at her, "Kiss me, please."

"My pleasure", she bends down a kisses me on the lips and explores my mouth with her tongue. She gets her bag and pulls out four lengths of soft hemp rope and takes one and ties a French bowline around my right ankle using four turns of rope to spread the pressure then she continues and ties the other lengths around my other ankle and my wrists. She ties the other ends from my ankles to the sturdy posts at the foot of the bed. She ties the ends from my arms to the posts at the head of the bed after pulling each with all her strength to stretch me out in a spread eagle position. "I really like ropes for bondage, I like the feel, the smell, and the look of a sexy helpless guy tied up tightly with ropes."

My cock rises and becomes rock hard, I laugh, "Yeah, I guess I like tight rope bondage too!"

Barb started licking and kissing from my right wrist, down my arm, slowly over my armpit, down to my nipple licking and softly biting this sensitive area until I am struggling to escape the overpowering exquisite stimulation. Sensing I was at my limit see started over at my left wrist an repeated the process. Slowly she worked down my chest, my abs, my balls, licking and kissing she very slowly progressed to the head of my throbbing cock. Teasing, licking, and sucking she enjoyed my torment, always careful not to bring me over the edge. "Let me cum, I need it so bad. I love you!. I'll do anything you want, just let me cum!" I pleaded.

"You guys are always in such a hurry! That why I like my slaves in tight bondage so that I am the one in control. Let's get this guy dressed for the party." She placed a condom over my cock and gently lubed it, she straddled me and used just the tip of my cock to slowly stimulate her clitoris. My desperate struggles against the ropes restraining me only added to her pleasure. She slowly lowered herself so that my entire cock was inside her. I attempted to thrust but she just painfully pinched my nipples and said "Easy Slaveboy, hold still for now, I'll tell you when you can start humping." She withdrew, played again with the tip, lowered down again. After several times, she began moaning in climax. "OK, Go for it Slaveboy! Fast and hard!"

I began thrusting harder and harder, started shooting over over until I was emptied. She removed the condom, careful not to spill any of my cum and put a clip on it to seal the end. As she put it in the pass-through she said, "I guess they are not going to complain about me not making my production goal today!"
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote