View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 06:26 AM   #8
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you. I'll answer as best I can

What clothes get you the horniest - you said your planning to buy them so I want to make sure they are appropriate.

My preference is slutty. I like all types of panties/thongs that are a bit sexy (basically anything other than granny pants). In terms of bras - I prefer larger cup sizes. And colours- anything girly. With all lingerie I get turned on when it's a bit too small for me.

Other clothing. I've never got anything before. But it I were to 'tight and slutty' would be my most likely style

What toys do you have?

Currently, none. I have household items I have used: wooden spoon, hairbrush, long ruler, cane (for spankings). Hairbrush handle (as dildo)

Where do you like to be the most messy? Down the pants? (Front or back)? Chest? Feet? Head?

I love sitting on messy cakes. I love mess down the front and back of my underwear. I like pies in the face and smearing ness on my chest. And I like pouring gunge/slime over my head.

Feet have never been a huge thing for me. I prefer sweet foods to savoury.

I hope these answers are helpful

28/male/uk

Punishments: Spanking, Slight Public, Anal, cum eating/cei

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

If you want a dare PM me, and you can always PM dares to me.

PM me any cei or joi video and I will complete it.
wamasissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote