Thread: Non-Fiction: The Neighbor
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
HiI'mPaul

Post The Neighbor Cont.

Continued

Paul awoke to a sadly familiar voice calling to him.
It took him a moment to recall where he was, unfortunately it was school. He quickly took the smile off as the teacher said once again "Paul was does 'X' equal?" Paul had no idea what he was talking about so he responded quickly with "I have no idea what you are talking about." The class laughed, Paul had always been pretty funny. The teacher however kept his scowl on though and stepped aside so Paul could see the board. Paul quickly figured in his head and answered "'X' equals seven." The teacher was pleased and said "Good job, Paul." Paul was good with these situations he had always gotten by sleeping and daydreaming in classes but he still held a 4.0 GPA. He began to wander off into past memories again, this time landing in a very different time and place...

Third grade.

Third grade was a bad year for Paul. He got his first detention, his first 'C' in a class, and one thing that wasn't so bad... he met his second best friend, Todd. Todd was a nice guy, very smart, and he was very into sports and that is how he met Paul. Paul was into soccer at this point and had gotten over his fears, he was playing goalie. The school they both went to had two teams that eventually would play against each other if they went far enough into the tournament. Both teams went and Paul's team won thanks to him saving a goal shot by of course, Todd. Todd took it very hard and Paul felt the need to apologize for some reason, Todd didn't accept at first but eventually they became friends.

The certain memory that Paul was thinking of was a night at Todd's house, only the second time he had gone over there. It was for a Christmas party and a major storm was blowing in, he was only supposed to be there for a night but he ended up staying for two. These would be two very interesting days. The first night was pretty normal for a party, the kids played games like poker and Risk, and ran around. However a game of Truth or Dare broke out late into the night. Todd's brother, Jimmy, and Paul's brother, Tim, were playing with Paul and Todd. It was pretty standard and Paul avoided any seriously embarrassing stuff. However Todd received a dare from his brother that was very surprising to Paul. He had told him to strip naked in front of them and do a dance, but it was allowed to be dark. Todd was very reluctant to but he eventually went out in front of all of them. It was very dark and he pretty much a silhouette against the light of the moon. He stood there for a moment before quickly ripping his shirt off and pulling down his boxers and shorts. Time seemed to slow as Paul watched him, he didn't know what to think, seeing the second person of his life nude. He was not attracted to Paul sexually at all, Anthony was still the one person he could imagine going gay for. However he still watched him do a little lame dance in front of all them for about 15 seconds. His butt was quite nice and it was kind of cute how his little penis went up and down as he danced, but it still did not excite Paul. It obviously excited Todd as he started becoming erect before putting his clothes back on. The game went back to a normal boring state before another dare made the game a little more tense. Todd's brother dared Paul to kiss Todd. Both were extremely against doing it, but at the promise of $10 they decided they could bear it. Both tucked their lips in and leaned in, as they touched they quickly pulled away. Paul was repulsed as was Todd, but Paul did not care as much. Later in the night Todd cried as he spoke to Paul, "I am gay! I danced in front of everyone nude then I kissed you!" Paul tried to get him to stop as he said "It is your choice, do you like guys?" "No!" he replied. Paul said it was settled "If you don't like guys you are not gay, done." They both redeemed themselves by watching some Girls Gone Wild infomercials before finally going to bed at 9 O' clock in the morning.

Paul, once again returned from the fantasy land that was his past. That was not one of his favorite memories, but one that certainly was re-occurring for some reason.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote