Thread: 19-f
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 12:50 PM   #13
fun girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Find a parking lot near a residential neighborhood away from where you live. Find the following items

Flag
Stop light
Lawn ornament
Bus stop sign
Bench (can be at a different bustop)
A light that's lit
A stop sign

Each item must be found on a different street. For each item found, you must take off one article of clothing and then touch(or be as close as possible to) the item for 10 seconds. Hide the clothes near the item. Once you are naked, return to your car and masturbate in the light of your headlights. Then you may walk back out, collect your clothes (but don't wear them). Return to your car and this time, wear a blindfold and fist yourself. Imagine you're putting on a show for all the people who just saw you. And they'll take turns fucking you when you finish. Maybe

Maybe someday when you're ready, you'll do this but actually have people there waiting for you.
Before I did this dare I made sure to wear the same amount of clothes as items I had to find, so 7 items of clothing. I decided to wear leggings, a t-shirt, bra, panties, shoes, socks and a jacket. Once already fully dressed I went to my car and drove away to somewhere I could find those things that wasn't super near where I live. I parked my car when I found a place I felt was good enough to do this and got out.
The first item that I found was a stop light, I took my jacket off, folded it and left it on the floor next to it and I then touched the stop light for 10 seconds, so far so good. The next item that I found after that was a light that was lit on the next street, I repeated the same process of taking off one item of clothing, folding it and leaving next to it and touching the light for 10 seconds, what I took off this time was my t-shirt. I moved on to find the following object which ended up being the lawn ornament, it was like some rocks but it was clear they were an ornament and not some random rocks that just happened to be there so once again I took off one item of clothing, this time I took off my bra and left it there, touched the rocks for 10 seconds and went on to find the next one. I saw a stop sign next, so I walked up to it and took my leggings off, I kept my shoes by this point but took the leggins off over them, folded it and left it next to the stop sign, I got honked by a car while I did this one, I touched the sign for the 10 seconds and looked for the next item, I only had 3 left. I found a bench next, near a park and I took my panties off and left them there and touched the bench like I did the other objects. I saw a few people in the distance at the park but I don't think they saw me. I was pretty much completely naked by this point except for my shoes and socks. So I hurried up to find the last two items which I knew where to find a bus stop so I went there, luckily nobody was waiting at the bus when I went and I took off my shoes there, touched the stop and went to find the flag. The flag was honestly hard to find, they were either too tall for me to reach or just weren't any around. So instead I ended up replacing the flag for a street banner which I thought it would be close enough and I wanted to get my clothes back since I was naked. I took off my socks, touched the banner and then picked them up again and I traced my path back to the rest of the items, I got some comments from a couple of cars that went by. My feet were acking from being walking barefoot on the street. Luckily all my clothes were still where I left them, I pretty much run back to my car and turned on the headlights and masturbated on the hood of my parked car, I did that as fast as I could and I cummed and got inside my car. Now I had to fist myself wearing a blindfold, now I can be fisted but doing it myself is harder and uncomfortable for my hand so instead I just fingered myself. I used my t-shirt for a blindfold and fingered myself until I cummed again. I dressed up back again in my car and drove home after that

Limits: pics/vids, incest, too much edging

my sexmap that someone suggested me to do

that list will probably grow over time, but if you're not sure about something you can ask me

DMs are open but I'm not currently taking dares from dms, just on my threads
fun girl is offline   Reply With Quote