View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
Smuggs86

Default Continue(fiction mixed with non-fiction)

The smell got worse by the minute, and my mouth started drying out and getting really soar from the pee filled panties. Time seemed like it went on forever and with being blindfolded with the duct tape I had no since of what time of day it was. All I could do was just lay in the filled up tub while the water continued to get colder and colder and the poop ozzing down my face. I could feel all day the pee and poop drying all over my head and the water getting so cold I was shaking at times. Time seemed to stand still for ever until I finally heard the door open and foot steps coming my way. "You have a fun day b****." And I heard the water being unplugged and the water start going down. She said, "You stink like ass." And she took my head and pushed my under for I dunno know long, then she brought me back up and said, "Thats better." She said, "You have 2 choices and I shouldn't even give you that but you can either stay like this and I'll call my friends over right now and your done for or you can take choice 2 but you wont know what that is because it will start right now and go until I feel better." So oh course I took choice 2 and she came up to me and ripped the tape off my eyes as fast as she could, and then ripped the tape off my mouth as fast as she could too. I let out a high pitch girly scream and she said, "quick your complaining its only going to get worse." She gave me the scissors to cut my way out and uncuffed my hands and ankles. She said, 'Take a shower and get out f those cloths I'll find you something different to wear and Ill do your makeup this time, you need to look really good for whats next.....
Smuggs86 is offline   Reply With Quote