View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 09:47 PM   #37
Violett

An even more new record from right now!!!!!:

Current Stats
Anal: 10
Cunt: 11
Both: Cunt 10, Ass 10 (20) (VERY NEW RECORD!!)

I think 10 and 10 is a good goal lol I think that's the maximum there!!!! I totally was overstuffed and I came (at least) twice; I only got permission to cum once I fit 10 and 10, and I wasn't allowed to touch my clit either until then, which was such torture lol I was on edge for so long feeling so much pleasure in my clit without being allowed to touch it.... Once I fit I think 3 and 3, I was made to fuck myself one hole at a time with my ass going first... I would do that for each pair I fit ... i was even able to fuck once i got up to 8 each... which is crazy.. 9 was just very small movement back and forth. And so quick to edge. I'm able to edge both waayyyssss, both from anal and cunt when fucking... and when I edge from anal I press down so much on all the markers in my cunt. And my holes aren't mine to decide how much I stuff, or whether I can touch or not... lol.. it took a while to fit the markers, but I fit 9 and 9 so quickly when I was told to, and I felt fully stuffed for sure and had to wait to adjust, and then for 10 and 10 I struggled to fit them for both holes!! My ass was struggling to fit it because I was so fully stuffed I couldn't find a space to shove it in between all the other markers lol but then I did it, and then for my cunt I started stuffing it and it didn't wanna push all the way in!!! I pushed it in anyway. I got to finally touch my clit and cum, i used my vibrator on high, and I came for so lonnnnggg lol with my other sir I'd be made to keep the vibrator on as I cum and not take it off, and many times I'd be made to cum multiple times in a row like that, so I think I did that out of habit lol I think I came twice or 3 times.... as I was cumming I lost balance lol and went from sitting up to laying down on my back lol it made holding the markers in much harder but I did it.. and then i wasnt allowed to take the markers out yet and it was starting to hurt more at that point and feel so extremmmely stretched.. and then I was told to cum again and then i can let them out, which I didn't expect at all!! I came one more time lol. I so grateful .

That's 20 markers..........!!!!!!!! Insane.. . . . . . I dont feel sore lol.

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera

Last edited by Violett; 03-29-2024 at 09:52 PM.
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Violett for this post: