Thread: Fiction: The Epic Sleepover(s)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #80
userposter556

Default Im back

I know I said I would not be posting until after christmas but I have time just now so here is the next installment, enjoy:

Chapter 21

I looked up at Rhianna.
She was angry, red and serious
"Ok" I said.
"just dont be to hard on them, be hard on me, I deserve it"

"Ha ha ha ha ha" Rhianna laughed.
"At least you finally realise who is in control".

I looked towards Sophie, she shook her head.

Rhianna continued "now you will all be punished for questioning me"
"no, please" I said.
"I mean, dont punish them, punish me. Punish me for all of us."

Sophie and kirsty sat silently not knowing what to do or say.

Then Rhianna said "as you wish bitch"

Rhianna tied me up and sat me on a chair. Then she proceeded to strip down naked. She stood infront of me. Then she positioned her breast over my face and began "3...2...1..." she pulled away and continued "you would like that wouldnt you bitch. Wouldnt you!" then she spat in my face and shouted "wouldnt you!" then she slapped me full force in the face.

She pulled me from the chair to the floor. I was helpless laying on the floor, flat facing up. Then she came over to me and started moving my cock around with her foot, tickling it. Then she shouted again "you would like that too wouldnt you!" she pulled back.

Then she sat down on my face. It was hard to breathe. Then Rhianna started bouncing up and down screaming "tongue out!"

So I stuck out my tongue and it slid into Rhiannas ass. I felt like I was going to be sick. She kept bouncing for a few minutes then stoped. Now she was tired and all sweaty. I could smell and feel the sweat.

And now I was tasting it. She made me stick my tongue back out and was brushing her whole body over it. Then she told me to keep my mouth as wide open as possible. She began drooling into my mouth. Then she made me swallow.

"You will learn to appreciate everything that comes out of me." she said.

Then unexpectedly she lowered her head to my cock with her mouth open. Then she stopped. "Infact, lets get one of the super sluts involved."

I was expecting her to get Sophie but instead she got Kirsty. Probobly because she knew that it would bother Kirsty more.

Kirsty reluctantly got down on her knees and began sucking me off. About 10 seconds in I jizzed. Then Rhianna screamed "KEEP THAT IN YOUR MOUTH BITCH! DONT SPIT OR SWALLOW!" Then Rhianna said to me "mouth wide open."

I knew where this was going and I didnt like it. I opened my mouth and then felt a tug on my balls followed by the words "wider".

Kirsty lined her mouth up on top of mine and then spat all of my own cum into my mouth. Then Rhianna made me swallow.

Rhianna turned to sophie "This is his last punishment. If you do not comply with it then I will do alot more and alot worse to him, understand." sophie nodded.

Then Rhianna whispered something to sophie. I couldnt hear what it was but it upset sophie anyway. Sophie was about to do something to me and neither of us wanted it to happen... TO BE CONTINUED
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote