Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 07:38 AM   #25
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Dignity is overrated - being replaced by a better woman.

As I said, this is now a diary and I will not bore you with some average stuff but things that were a bit more special. So this may seem to be just small events but these events helped me a lot to enjoy and understand my place.

Master knew that the collaring ceremony was something I took very serious, even more than the actual wedding and he changed his mindset from treating this as “pet-play” to treating me as his pet immediately. I learned that on the first day, like I wrote already.
But shortly before the wedding I could see some minor changes in Mistress behaviour. She started to be a bit nervous and it lasted until the first day after the ceremony. I guess she was expecting that, after the Master and his pet became husband and wife there would be no more room for her. We had talked about this and assured her that this won't happen, but she still was concerned.
But then she saw how Master treated me on the first day and it evaporated her worries.

She realized that Master acts according to my wishes to see me as his pet and that he will treat me like that from now on.
But also she knew that he is a married man and as such he need a wife on his side, not a pet. So she decided to fill this vacant spot.
She always have been the woman in this household, now she made sure that she would be seen as the wife.

Before the ceremony I often walked because it was much easier. But after the ceremony I was shown the penthouse while crawling on all fours and since I had chosen to be a pet, she decided that from now I always have crawl. Standing or walking on my hind legs got strictly limited. That's why she bought the wrist and knee pads for me and it doesn't matter that it made my life more difficult.
Also spending my live on all fours has the pleasant secondary effect that my Owners can look down on me while I must look up to them

But for the meals I was sitting back on the table with them. And Mistress thought this was wrong, I could see it in her face.
Every time I sat down she looked at me like I was offending her with my sole presence, but was not sure how she could ban me from the table.

When Master went on a business trip Mistress made me eat from my dog bowl. Before that it was just a funny accessory, not something I really used.
One evening, while we were watching TV, I was eating some M&M's and placed the regular wooden bowl next to me on the floor. Without hesitation Mistress got up and placed my dog bowl next to me in which she poured the sweets. I still was allowed to grab them with my hands and don't had to eat them like a dog, but I know that this would be the beginning of making me eat like one. Every evening my share of the sweets, potato chips or gummy bears were served in my steel dog bowl while Mistress used the nice wood one.
Later she decided that I had to use my dog bowl instead of the porcelain one to eat my breakfast, but I still was allowed to sit on the table. I guess she didn't want to overdo it for the beginning.
When Master was back and saw me eating my oatmeal from my dog bowl he looked at me bewildered but didn't say anything while Mistress giggled.

Later Mistress comment that dogs normally don't sit at the table and since I was eating from my bowl...
I looked at Master and placed my bowl on the floor and continued eating my breakfast like it was normal for me. But I was still using a spoon and for dinner I was sitting on the table again.
After few days I renounced the spoon for breakfast, I wanted to eat like the dog that I am. It was quite messy and although Master looked at me in disgust it was funny and arousing. I tried it again the next day and because I made a mess again without saying a word Master took my bowl and placed it in the “feeding area”. In the evening, after cooking dinner, I arranged the food nicely on the plates for my Owners while I simply scraped mine into the bowl.
At the table my Owners looked at me, completely disgusted, while I grinned happily. Without saying a word Master took my bowl (but left the cutlery at the table), placed it on the floor next to the big cabinet and told me that if I want to eat like a dog I can do it. But not while sitting on the same table with humans.

Of course we talked about this (communication is very important, especially when you dehumanize someone) and from that moment I was only allowed to eat from my bowl in the designated feeding area. Master even bought a nice mat so I didn't soil the nice hardwood floor.

I was peeing like a dog and sleeping in my dog house before, have a tail and dog ears, now I was crawling and eating like one - my metamorphosis to become a pet was done. There was almost nothing human about my behaviour anymore. It's perfect

But I always remembered how nervous Mistress became when she realized that Master and me are getting married. I talked about that with him and decided it would be nice to give her something that shows her she will always be part of our live. And that nothing will ever change that.

As the first wedding day came closer I realized that I don't see this day as something special. For me it's just the day my last name changed and not like the collaring ceremony which was the day my whole life changed. But I thought that it was the perfect time to give Mistress the present I had chosen.

So on my wedding day I handed Mistress an copy of my wedding ring. Of course I know the meaning of this present and the consequences.
It was not just sign of my utterly submission to my Owners but also to show her my recognition that she had replaced me as the wife and that I accepted my place as the pet.

When I put the ring on her finger she promised me that she will never see and never treat me as something different than their family dog.

Afterwards Master kissed his wife and started to undress her, because he wanted to see how she looked wearing nothing except for the ring. When she removed her dress I gasped because underneath it she wore some nice white bridal-lingerie. Maybe it was just coincidence, maybe Master told her or but it doesn't matter. Seeing Mistress like this made me really happy, she is the woman, the wife, Master deserve and it's only right that she replaced me
Once my mother told me I could be anything – my Owners know that I'm just a pet. I still wear my ring as well, but see myself only as a wife on paper.

So, it was done, I had thrown away the last bit of dignity that I had.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: