Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 10:13 AM   #17
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Learning / realizing my place

As I said already, I expected that nothing would really change, I'm the pet and as such I will behave. We had talked about it and I argument that I don't want to become a “real” pet first then got “promoted” his wife because it would imply something wrong and that's the reason we had the collaring ceremony AFTER the wedding.
Also I helped making the 40 rules during the last months and we kinda tested them if they were practical. So I knew most of the rules and if I wasn't properly following a rule I got punished. But it was not that bad because the rules were still in development, we talked about it a lot and made some changes every now and then. I knew what to expect, easy going.

So maybe I got a bit to comfortable because one thing had changed, the most important one.
I wasn't in training any more. I had become a full-fledged submissive.
And as such not just for play-sessions. When we talked about it I told my Owners that I wanted 24/7 TPE – total power exchange - and I got it.
But as such I have to stick to the rules given, the rules I had helped elaborate and Master promised he make sure I will stick to them. He wouldn't be so indulgent like he was during my training. It was like over night he became quite strict and he wouldn't hesitate to remind me of my place.
I learned that the first morning after the ceremony.

As I woke up it was almost time for my daily inspection. Normally I wouldn't slack around but since it had been a long day before I was still tired and guessed my Owners would likely sleep in. So I gave myself five more minutes.
While I stretched a bit I noticed a box in my house. It came from Mistress and after opening it the first I saw was a lot of fur.
It was a butt plug with a fox tail, black fur with a white tip and a hairband with ears. Of course I'm not a fox but a dog, but dog tail-plugs look really weird, so we decided to break protocol. Also the box contained a pair of wrist and knee pads, black with pink paws printed on them. Plus a small note, that a real pet needs a proper tail for rule 25 and she hopes that it's colour matches my fur (it does). Also since I will spend the most of my life on all fours from now I could use some protection. I smiled, plugged myself and put the pads as well as the ears on. Then I crawled through the dungeon, looking at myself in the huge mirror. I looked like the perfect pet and moved my ass so the tail would wag. Dehumanizing had never felt sexier.
But when the clock hit 8.15am I got a bit nervous, maybe I should go to the bedroom and let my Owners at least notice that I'm awake. So I crawled to the bedroom and Master already stood in the door frame, looking at his watch. He growled at me that I was 17 minutes late and ordered me to stay. I wanted to apologize but he simply closed the door in front of me.
And then he let me wait so I could think about my mistake – I had been disrespectful by wasting his time so now he was “wasting” mine.

The hallway is not very “stimulating” for any of my senses and that's the reason I hate “corner time”. I know, I know, it's a punishment and not meant to be fun. It's to give the sub time to reflect what she did wrong and I totally understand why Master did it. But I already knew what I did wrong.
Nevertheless I closed my eyes to focus on my mistake. The problem is that like most dogs I get distracted easily, a flaw that I even had as a human.
With my eyes closed my other senses got sharper so I focused on them.
I felt the warmth of the underfloor heating, I tasted my unbrushed teeth and at the same time I realized the primal odour my unwashed body radiated.
I could hear Master mumbling something which caused Mistress to giggle and I eavesdropped, trying to catch some words. My mind began to wander, I fantasized that they were making fun of me and began caressing the inside of my thighs. Not to make me horny but to have at least a bit of stimulus. After a while I got a different kind of feeling, I needed to pee. Quite bad. I endured, which is not easy if you have to keep your legs spread, because I didn't want to piss on the floor and I definitely didn't want to disobey Master.

After what felt like ages the door finally opened and Master told me that every time either he or Mistress have to wait for me he will make me wait twice as long and if they both have to wait he will make me wait four times as long. I apologized but he interrupted me and told me that he don't want my apologizes, he want me to do it right, if not I will get punished and better not make the same mistake again. I nod and told him that I understood.

Then he ordered me into inspection / display position. After kneeling so long it was quite uncomfortable to stretch my legs again.
The first he comment was my smell: my mouth, my body, my everything and my appearance in general: my unkempt hair and my still messy fur.
I pressed my lips together, disappointed by myself. I noticed that he had taken a shower already and felt even more unclean.
He slowly walked around me, fondled my breasts and let his hands slide over my body. As he pressed my stomach a bit I twitched and winced so he asked if I was okay. I told him that I needed to pee so badly, but he just shrugged his shoulders and continued the inspection.
He squatted in front of me, rubbed my fur and spread my labia to check my pink. He put some cream on the sore part on my cunt to support the healing, wiped his fingers at my thigh, told me that my cunt smelled nasty and ordered me to turn around. I had to spread my buttocks and he removed the tail so he could to probe my butt hole.
The urge to pee grew stronger. He didn't take his time, just inspected me like many times before but I wished he would hurry. Lastly he checked my legs and feet and then ordered me to turn back. When he stood in front of me I could tell by the look on his face that he absolutely wasn't satisfied.
He asked how I dared to offer myself for inspection in such a state. As I wanted to apologize he simply spat on me, ordered me to turn around again, bend over and spread my buttocks so he could put the tail back in.
When he finally told me to get back on all fours I was breathing heavily, not because I was horny but because was about to piss myself.
He dismissed me and as fast as I could I crawled towards the dungeon, namely the shower in small bathroom attached to it, but Mistress stopped me.
The shower tray is for bad weather only and that was nice enough, so I had to piss outside, in the drain on the roof.

I squatted at the door waiting impatiently for the motor to pull up the blinds when I began dripping. I clenched hard and pressed my hand between my legs, everything to hold it for few more seconds. When the door opened I rushed out but Master hold me back and pushed my head down to the puddle that I left near the door. I knew I had to tell him that I couldn't hold at the moment I began to dribble but I was in such hurry. I apologized but was told that the next time he would rub my face in it and that I knew what I had to do now.
I had to lick it up. I despise tasting piss, but since my embarrassing escapades as a “toilet-slave” I don't see it as a limit any more.
I made sure it was spotless.

When he finally let me out I almost tripped over the small step leading outside rushing towards the circle that marked my “pee-area” around the drain. Of course it was not the drain near to the terrace (so it wouldn't smell like pee in summer) but the one in the farthest corner of the roof. As I got in the circle I hold my tail up, pressing it to my spine and pushed my hips a bit forward so I could finally relief myself.
But I couldn't.

You know when you hold your pee in for so long that you can hardly get it out?
I pressed on my bladder and pushed so hard that I even pushed out my tail. Finally I peed a bit, then a bit more and then it stopped. It was not enough to feel even slightly relieved. I moaned in frustration, my bladder still felt like it could burst any second. I tired harder but nothing.
After a minute or two I finally managed to pee a bit. But then Master was ordering me back in. Of course I had to follow his order instantly but I couldn't stop peeing and I didn't want to say loud that I was still pissing in the drain and needed more time.
So he came outside and I noticed that with every step he came closer I could pee better. Not because the pressure wasn't that bad any more (it still was) but because I always feel save and protected by him when being in this vulnerable position.

And while I emptied my bladder he squatted behind me and started to comb my hair with his fingers. While doing so he asked if I was alright or had changed my mind because it seemed that I didn't want to follow his orders or stick to the rules that I had imposed on myself. I love that he is always caring for me – not just for the aftercare but for the “in-between-care” as well. Yet it was quite bizarre to have this talk while I was emptying my bladder outside. I shook my head and told him that this, this total and utter submission, was exactly what I had always asked for and dreamed of and that I made my decision a long time ago. I want to be his pet and I'm happy that he claimed me as his property.
He sighted and told me that maybe it was a mistake to turn me into a full-fledged pet already (Already? I had been in training for five years), that I wasn't ready for this commitment yet because I behaved so badly and needed more training.
I told him that I was just overwhelmed, but I'm ready to prove that I'm worth his trust. I'm a good pet. I smirked and told him that otherwise it would be a bit too late, wouldn't it? He gave me a light smack on my cheek and told me not to get to cocky. Then he kissed me and told me that in this case I would understand that I had to be punished for my rebellious behaviour and ordered me to wait. So I did.
It was a bit chilly but the sun was quite warm and he didn't take long.

I noticed that he was carrying the leash and when he reached me I lifted my head so he could attach it to the collar. Then he guided me to the sitting area on the terrace and I saw that he moved the table away from the seats. He lifted me on the table and told me that I will get punished for appearing unwashed to my inspection (not for being late, because I had been punished for that by waiting 34 minutes), for pissing on the floor and for not following his command to return back in. When he placed the paddle in front of me so I could kiss it I got a bit worried that the neighbours would hear me (there was no chance that we could have been seen, we live on top of a ten story building after all) getting punished. But after receiving the first of the 50 smacks I really didn't care any more. Of course I had to count loud but it was the right amount of make me feel disciplined yet safe and secure.
Then he made me raise my arms and legs so he could remove the wrist and knee protection and last he removed my collar, which made me quite nervous. But then Mistress came out, carrying two buckets of water and I realized Master wanted to wash me, here on the table because “he don't want me so disgustingly dirty in his house”.
I mean, I didn't smell that bad because I have had a shower less than 24 hours ago. But during the wedding and the night I sweat a bit and of course yesterday during the wedding I couldn't wash myself down there as properly as I would do at home (we have a bowl so we can wash our genitals after peeing). It was just my natural scent and Master always told me that he likes it, so this was mostly part of the play. You know, I have a shower every morning (except for my long hair because it takes some time to properly dry) and wash my hair plus body in the evening. Okay I didn't had a shower yesterday evening, so maybe I smelled a bit stronger than usual because I felt uncomfortable with my odour as well.

As her poured the first bucked over my back I gasped, the water was ice cold. Master looked at Mistress but she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that if I wanted warm water I should have taken a warm shower in the morning.
At least the water Master used to wash me was warm and it felt really nice. Of course I had been washed by my Owners before, but in the shower, with feet shoulder wide apart and the hands against the wall. Being washed outside, kneeling on a table right after I got a proper paddling was highly arousing. When he began to wash my breast with the sponge I moaned softly and when he soaped my pubic hair with his bare hands I had had to bite my lips. I didn't even realised that he finished washing me until Mistress poured another bucket ice cold water over me.

Afterwards Master rubbed me dry with a towel, put the collar plus the pads back on me, gave me my tail and brushed my hair. Then he lifted me off the table and guided me back into the living room. I got a light scolding and reminder that I'm neither in training nor an ordinary woman any more.

I don't know if this “public paddling and washing” really count as a punishment because I was clearly enjoying it more than I should. Nevertheless it helped me to realize that not only his expectation in me had risen since the ceremony but also that he rather sees me as his pet than his wife.

Also my openness with my kinks had grown since the ceremony and now Mistress' parents also know what I am.
Even they are quite open minded they were curious why their daughter still lives with a married couple. Also they realized that:
a) we don't have a dog but a dog bowl, a leash and that I was wearing the fitting collar to that leash,
b) I never said “I'm going to the bathroom” but looked at my husband or (when he was not present) their daughter and asked “May I go to the bathroom, please?” and
c) I was always the one serving, getting drinks / fresh coffee from the kitchen or offering another piece of cake while my friends didn't lift a finger.

It's not that I was roaming around naked or crawling on all fours in front of them but there was pretty clear evidence that I didn't bother to hide, at least for them. So when they came for a visit in the afternoon and asked again if Mistress plans to move out (and hopefully don't move back with them) we (mostly I) simply told them what my status is for my husband and their daughter. They looked at me dumpfolded.
Then they thought we were making fun of them and they laughed until my (slightly embarrassed) Mistress told them that it's true. You could see their confusion, then how they put all the indications together and how the penny dropped. While Mistress discussed with her mother I could see that her father glimpsed at me deeply. I don't know if he imagined his daughter with her exotic pet or thought about how it would be if he would have an Asian pet for himself or for him and his wife. But even after this confession they haven't treat me different than before and still call me my real name, but also they don't care if I address my Master and Mistress as such instead of their real names. Of course we didn't tell them absolutely everything but they will keep our secret and are also otherwise really cool folks.

Sadly I can't say that about my family although my mother knows few of my kinks, like I stated before. But she and my sister must never know my true self because otherwise it's quite certain that I will be expelled from my family. And I don't want that.
For them I'm a “stay at home wife”. I keep everything clean, do grocery shopping and make sure we have a nice dinner. So there is no difference to a 24/7 TPE. Except a SAHW wear clothes, walk on their feet, sleep with their husband in their bed, are not property, and...
Okay, maybe there are minor differences

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote