View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #15
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

I'll help out too, since this thread seems to be getting a lot of attention. I'm also going to request a dare of my own! Specifically for Shaco.

Katarina for AbusedKitty

For two hours you have to wear no underwear whilst in public. Make sure you're thinking naughty things about Katarina. ^^ (Alternatively, you could look at some "fan art" of her while out in public.)

Jinx for JakeMrJake

This one is going to be a bit harder since you have to be in game. At the very least, it's a punishing dare. Every time you proc Jinx's passive you have to get a kill within 10 seconds afterward (i.e., a double). If you don't, then remove a piece of clothing. When you're all out of clothes, you have to edge after the game for every time you proc it.

(Note: the Jinx passive thing doesn't stack. So you can only get ONE "point" for every kill. THe double, triple, quadra, etc. don't count. This is to prevent you from getting a "point" every kill, regardless of how well you did.)

Soraka for Jazz123

Solo lane Soraka is complete bullshit. I'm hoping you know this. Go hang out in mid lane in a game with solo lane Soraka and play your game like you normally do. After the game is over, take the amount of kills you have and that's how many hours you have to stay naked today. Your deaths will be how many days you have to remain chaste. Your assists is how many times you'll have to edge while you're staying chaste (and if you didn't die at all, then that means right after the game).

Tryndamere for kq69
Tryndamere loves his wife, and I hope you do too. You're going to spend a few hours indulging in Tryndamere's "naughty pleasures". Make sure you're wearing a bra and panties, and start fucking yourself with something. (Preferably something that is long, thin, but is wide. Like Trynd's sword (but not sharp :P)). You're going to do this until you edge, but no cumming until tomorrow.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote