Thread: Non-Fiction: Phone Lockdown Fun
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 07:56 PM   #8
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

So recently, I got locked back in parental controls, and this time it's for good! He says he will never let me out. But this time, it's different! I am earning little freedoms if I am controlling someone else with parental controls. Granted, I'm trying my hand at findom to try to earn some money for vacation. I've had one little that I thought was going to be really fun, but he got out. Then I had a jerk that was really pushy, and I do mean really really pushy. He kept urging me to lock him down, but would close our connection halfway through. So the last time with him, I finally got him fully locked with no way out, and he kept complaining. But he somehow got it. It made me really mad!
I didn't know I wanted to be a switch, but it's actually really fun! I have controlled one person, and might have another one under my control soon! As of right now, I get 2 hours and 30 minutes of phone time, with a 6 pm bed time. My web age is 6 years old, and any websites without an age are blocked, which is really annoying! While I am controlling someone else, I actually can earn extensions to use any time. And these extensions can actually be used after bed time, but I need to use them by midnight, or any remaining minutes do not roll over.

I am also trapped in tighty whities. Feel free to kik me or private message me if you want to see my tighty whitie pics! Or if this story gets enough comments, I might even start an album on getdare! And since I can't seem to keep them clean, I have to undergo a streak check every single time I go potty. That is really embarassing! But, I secretly enjoy it! I have my big bro and one of his littles are the ones that are making fun of me for all this! I crave the streak checks and the tighty whitie checks. And, when I feel like it, I have to talk to my big bro in baby talk, but I haven't done that hardly at all.
How I got started getting locked back down was that I had missed it really bad, but I hate it once I get locked down and then I cum. Especially because I normally make it really bad on myself as far as usage time and such goes, by playing very one sided games of chance. Mainly dice, to where I have almost no chance of winning. But, this time, big bro and I had a talk. I wanted to use this as more than just a fetish or a kink. I want to be a better husband, whereas my wife doesn't know I have parental controls installed. Although, one night, she made a comment about me being on my phone way too much, and I said, Well, maybe I need parental controls then! She actually agreed! But she's not the dom type at all, so I explained all this to my big bro. We came to an agreement that he will help me control my phone usage.
And actually, this has helped alot. I have noticed that I haven't been using all of my allowed time, and actually sometimes not even half of my allowed time! But getting locked back down feels absolutely amazing! Big bro does allow me to have several apps that don't count towards my usage, and that can be used after bed time if I need to use my phone for something for my wife. There are a few apps available after my bed time, but those do count towards my usage time throughout the day. I'm actually wanting to get to the point to where I can get rid of some of my always allowed apps, or just turn them into apps that count towards my usage, but are still available after bedtime, just in case.
I am enjoying this, partly for the kink factor, but I think more so for the fact that it's making me spend more time with my wife. We actually cuddle more now than we used to, and she has noticed!
So, I'm just saying, that if you want parental controls, it doesn't have to be all about kink. You can use this to help you be a better person. I normally want out as soon as I cum, but this time, with the care and affection from my big bro, I don't want out. Not even a little bit this time!

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote