Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:40 AM   #23
Joker50
Distinguished Member

‘Don’t you dare move your hand from your pussy.’
A foot was put against her hand holding it inside her hole. She thought she was going to cry, caught through her own stupidity. Her master was right, she was stupid sometimes.

‘In ten seconds I am going to move my foot and you will stand and go back downstairs. The only words you will speak are yes and thank you.’

She felt her tears brimming in her eyes.
‘And don’t bother crying, it’s too late. Crying is for innocent girls and it is clear, you are not.’

The foot was removed and Jess stood and headed downstairs. Behind her footsteps followed her down, instructions continuing.
‘Walk through the kitchen.’

Jess realised what the destination was going to be and tried to turn. The action was met with a swift smack to her ass.
‘Don’t bother Jess, keep walking into the den and straddle the horse.’

In a swift defiance of youth Jess almost trotted to the horse and vaulted up on to it. If she was to be punished she was damn well going to enjoy it.

‘Spread your lips wide and get your cunt roughened up.’

Jess spread her labia as wide as possible already leaving a damp trail on the leather as she moved backwards and forwards on the rough leather beneath her, feeling the temperature rise slightly as her pussy grew redder. The thought crossed her mind of whether she would be encouraged to cum.

She was tempted to look when both her parents were in the den and there was a whispered conversation going on. She was sure she heard, ‘in the house only’ but wasn’t sure and anyway her body was on fire, she wondered if she dare improvise and rub her nipples but decided if this was what they wanted then she would obey.

‘Lie length ways on your back, drop your arms and legs. Close your eyes.’

Jess did as she was told and a blindfold was placed over her eyes and she was lost in darkness. She felt her wrists and ankles being bound.

‘You have such a beautiful body Jess, such a shame to have to punish you.’
In her head Jess was replying, 'I want this so bad, I love it, use me please, don't spare me.'

She could feel the fingers on her legs, removed, replaced, on her breasts, her nipples twisted as they were gently pinched, pulled and then to her shock, both were smacked hard, several times.

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck!’
‘Oh dear, we can’t have you shouting, can we; I will be back in a moment.’

Jess was sure the minute was only a second. ‘Open your mouth.’
Jess did as she was told and felt the hard rubber of a ball gag pushed inside and then fastened behind her head.

Her head was dropped and she expected the smacks to her breasts to continue and steeled herself for the next blow, only to feel hands on her thighs. Fingers pulled at her labia and then she was entered. They seemed to curl up in her and then start rubbing at the back of her clit. She knew she wouldn’t take much of this, one of the girls at the club had been talking about this and Jess had gone home, stripped off her panties and found her sweet spot. Oh that's nice.. what?

She felt something warm on her clit.
A mouth? A tongue ?
Fuck, she thought, as her clit was being flicked, there is a tongue on my clit.
She tried to arch her clit upwards, not to escape the exquisite torture but to force her clit up against the mouth. Her pleasure rising as it continued.
She wanted to cum.
She needed to cum.
She was going to cum, fuck, was she going to cum, so hard.

A hand squeezed her left tit
Yes please, squeeze it hard.
From somewhere deep inside; Bite it. Bite it hard, bite both of them!!!
She no longer cared what was happening to her or who it was; she was so high on pleasure, oh so close!!!!

And then everything happened at once.
The mouth was gone!
Fingers gone!
Bindings released!

Even as she felt her senses coming into focus, she was being pulled up and over her fathers shoulder.
‘No. no. no. no. No!!! This couldn’t be happening!

Like a limp wet rag, she was carried unceremoniously to her room and dumped on her bed. She yanked at the catch on the ball gag, pulled it off and began to scream.
‘You bastards!!! Fucking complete bastards!!! I will tell everyone, I don’t give a flying fuck, I will tell everyone what a weird fucking couple you are!!!
Her voice dropped as sobs replaced the anger, 'I was going to cum, I was so close…’
Then she was rolling over and smacking at her pussy as she tried desperately to get the orgasm back.

Downstairs, Susie could hear Jess screams of obscenities and threats. And then there was silence. She knew Jess was working her pussy hard to get back there but for today it was gone. She slipped her fingers inside her pussy. She was so wet from what had happened. It was Harry time again and she really must have a look at that website, if this is how it made Jess behave, what would it do to her.

Upstairs Jess flailed around on the bed, trying to get back to that point of no return, with no luck, until something caught her eye and she stopped.
Her laptop was open.
She raised her hands in horror and shrank back.
A simple picture but she knew it well.
She had sent it to her master yesterday; her pussy with Harry's finger inside.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.

Last edited by Joker50; 09-18-2016 at 12:53 AM. Reason: punctuation and checking
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post: