View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #263
Trucker28

Brandon

After some discussion, we decided on my bed as the place this would be happening. I also learned that eyebrows were the only thing that any of the girls had ever had waxed. I had locked away the girls’ phones to keep them from any getting ideas.

A couple of towels were laid down on the edge of the bed where she could still reach me and I nervously climbed on top of them. The three girls sat on the other side of my bed opposite Rebeca for the best view. Rebeca began by trimming my pubes super short while the pot of wax was heating up on my desk. She had a bag for trash next to her and cleaned up as she worked. She then rubbed an oil all around my pubic area, scrotum and a couple inches up the base of my now tremendously hard dick. It felt unbelievably amazing.

“I bet he cums during this,” Rylie stated.

“What’s the bet?” Sara asked.

“Another dare,” Rylie recommends.

Sara shook her head, “No way, he looks like he’s going to blast now.”

“You know,” Rebeca smiled, “if a guy is getting close and you want to slow him down you can gently keep his testicals away from the base like this.” She used her right hand to demonstrate as she rubbed my balls and with forefinger pulled them away from the base of my dick. It felt good but decreased the feeling I was about to cum.

“Wait, so when you had me rub your balls it was to make it last longer?” Sara huffed.

Her face turned crimson as soon as she realized what she had admitted to.

“I thought he was your brother?” Rebeca asked with a laugh. “Never mind, let’s get started.”

Rylie and Emma were laughing uncontrollably.

She spread a thin layer wax over the skin which still felt pretty good. Then she rubbed a cloth strip on the top of the wax.

“Holy shit!” I bellowed. With a quick yank, she had ripped it off. I couldn’t remember anything as painful as what I had just felt. The thought of orgasm was nowhere in sight. I started to sit up, my body without even thinking wanted to just get out of the room.

Rebeca placed her left hand on my chest and held me from getting up. Her right hand softly rubbed the place she had just stripped of hair. I calmed a bit as my eyes watered. I hadn’t noticed till now that Emma was holding my hand.

“It will be all right,” Rebeca cooed, “the first one is always the worst. A couple more and you will get used to it.”

I didn’t believe her one bit. Rylie and my sister, Sara, were laughing; I ignored them and tried to bear the pain.

Rebeca wasn’t complete full of shit. After a few more tugs my body seemed to be going numb. I was surprised I was still mostly hard. But the fact that she often would lift and move my dick from one side or another kept me aware that a woman I had just met was seeing and feeling my dick. After a bit, she rubbed in more lotion or oil.

She used a different hard wax around the base of my dick and my scrotum which thankfully was not that hairy. With tweezers, she went in for a closer look and found any remaining hairs.

“Well, what do you think girls?” Rebeca asked.

“He looks like a little boy,” Sara teased.

“Still not so little,” Rylie replied.

“I love it!” said Emma, reaching in and rubbing pubic area and all the way up my cock.

“What about his butt?” Rylie asked.

“That is extra and I think he’s had enough for today,” Rebeca explained, “plus I have another appointment this afternoon.”

“Fine,” Rylie said disappointed that she was not going to put me through more pain.

“You need to apply this Egg Oil for the next few day, should give it to you or your sister?” she said with a grin holding it out for Sara.

Sara just glared at her embarrassed and refused to take it.

Rebeca walked to my desk and set it down and began to pack her stuff. Rylie and Sara had left the room to get her money as Emma continued to gently touch me.

“Can I talk to Brandon alone?” Rebeca asked. Emma didn’t say anything. She stared Rebeca down for a few seconds, then she threw her leg over me straddling my stomach. She kissed my forehead as she climbed off me and left through the doorway.

Rebeca closed the door behind Emma and sat on the bed next to me. I felt more vulnerable being naked, hard and laying down next to this woman I barely knew. I tried to sit up again, for the second time, she pushed me back to the bed.

“I’m not sure what’s going on here,” she said with her hand still placed in the middle of my chest, “it looks… not very innocent, but maybe harmless. Are you being carefull?”
“Nobody’s having sex if that what you mean?” I said.

“And if it comes up?” she said glancing down to my pole. She didn’t let me answer before standing up and walking back to her stuff. “I’m going to leave these just in case,” taking a string of condoms from her purse, she waved them in front of me before dropping them into my desk drawer. “Be careful with my sister… and yours. And especially the one that can’t keep her eyes and hands of you.”

The door opened. “Why’s the door shut?” Rylie asked with a sing-song voice. She held out the cash for her sister who ignored the implication but took the money.

Rebeca asked, “Rylie can I trust you not to take these games you’re playing too far?”

“Yes sis, we are just doing some dares and stuff,” Rylie said, Sara and Emma followed her into the room. Emma sat next to me as I sat up and put my feet on the floor for the first time in about half an hour.

“Are you being careful?” she asked.

“Whoa Becs! Nobodies fucking! We are just having fun.”

Rebeca looked over at Emma who had returned to playing with my cock.

“Well I can’t say for them but I’m not fucking anyone,” Rylie said.

“I better get out of here,” Rebeca replied, picking up her stuff and heading for the doorway. “Don’t make me regret not ending your little dare games.”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: