View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 05:02 PM   #11
cariadferch

Default Report

So here is my report:

I have to admit I started off playing the game wrong. I thought (mistakenly) it was a simple table where you rolled a 1-100 to see what punishment you would receive. Since it had been over a year I concluded that one roll was too lenient and that a harsher treatment was in order so I would let a dice determine the number of my torments.

Fate decided I would have to endure four punishments.

The first punishment was a #46 (“spank each cheek 50 times”). The instructions didn't say anything about state of one's attire, so I bent over the couch and spanked my jean-covered rear 100 times. Easy-peasy.

The second roll was a #26, which commanded “ladder to 15.” It was here I realized I wasn't playing the game right. I decided to keep on with my initial rules but would not count a “ladder” as one of my four punishments, instead I would have to remove a piece of clothing for each “ladder” rolled. I took my sweater off and read #15 (“remove clamps, massage nipples for 2 minutes, and reapply clamps at 90 degrees”). Not having any clamps, clothespins would have to do.

Gently under-cupping my bra covered breasts I began to fondle myself. The massaging and my trepidation about no longer being use to being punishment did the trick, my nipples were rock hard and quite sensitiveness.

As I went downstairs to got the clothespins. Again there was no mention of one's attire for the punishment. Feeling a bit cheeky that I was flirting with the rule I clamped the clothespins over my bra; a plain old white, work-outside, thing, so the material was on the thick side. The clothespins did sting a bit, but the extra padding did lessen the the pain. Having them jutting out at a 90 degree angle I rolled the dice for my third punishment.

A #21 came up (“pull on clamps for 30 seconds”), which seemed like an easy challenge. Taking hold of the clothespin on my right breast I gave it a gentle pull and started to count. I barely got past one when the clothespin slipped off. Trying more times then was reasonable I desperately tried to make the challenge work, but the clothespin could never get a firm enough grip to stay on. I knew there was only one way to make this work. Reaching around I unclasped my bra and threw it on the couch. Now topless I clamped one clothespin over my naked erect eight nipple and then my left. I admit I gasped and whined a bit as both went on.

The computer generated number announced my final punishment: #7 (“snake back to #2”) Grumbling, I dropped my jeans and kicked them across the floor as my clothespins bounced about. Standing in but my panties I read #2 (“jog in place for 60 seconds”).

“It could be worse.” I groaned. Making sure the blinds were closed I slipped on my sneakers I felt like an idiot getting on my treadmill with only panties and two clothespins on. I set the speed to 4.5 and began my jog. I usually run about twice a week, but always with a bra and sports-bra for support. The run went from silly, to humiliating to painful. My breasts flopped around horribly, with the clothespin mockingly waving about and even clicking together a few times. After the required minute I dismounted the treadmill and gently removed the clothespins. Heading upstairs I got some Neutrogena to tend to my poor abused chest.

I confess the caressing on of the lotion felt so good it drove me to masturbate.

(I also posted this on my blog.)
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82528

My likes, dislikes & limits.

Last edited by cariadferch; 11-03-2018 at 02:25 AM.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote