View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 07:44 PM   #17
Slavebaby58

Default April 5th and 6th

Right now I am sitting with Shawn by the hot tub at this beautiful hotel in Ohio we have a huge hot tub right in our room, it's gorgeous. I'm sitting on the edge now just relaxing... Shawn had gotten a water proof vibratory dildo toy and when we went into the hot tub (in our bathing suits, i was wearing a tinker bell one, which was pointless cause they came off pretty quick) I was sitting on his lap just kissing and talking and the angle I was sitting at the jet started to hit my pussy. I didn't tell Shawn but when I started to squirm he noticed and pushed me a little closer than reached down into his bag and grabbed the toy. He turned it on and had the jet hitting my pussy while he had the toy in me and turned on.... It felt amazing but I guess because of the heat and the sensation I started to get dizzy so he picked me up wrapped a towel around me and sat me on the edge of the hot tub with a bottle of water. I started to drink and felt better but I stayed out so he told me to start typing. Right now I see him looking straight up the towel at my pussy with a little smirk on his face. He's so sexy.

So yesterday we left the hotel around 11:30-noonish and started driving soon stopping for lunch it was a cool little drive up waiter comes to your car burger place... It's like sonic but with out the button thing. So our waitress comes over to our car, quick side note she was so pretty with this bright red (clearly dyed red) hair with bright red lipstick on and a bunch of tattoos and even a tongue ring and a bunch of piercings her boobs were like a 34 DD and yea she was gorgeous. Shawn ordered a large coke and a burger and when she asked what I wanted she looked at me and I looked at him. She made this face like she either wanted to slap him or trying to figure out if I talk or something. He ordered me 2 large lemonades and an order of 4 chicken nuggets. She brought our food out always keeping eye contact with me, I say thank you she smiled and said your welcome. While we were eating she stopped by to make sure everything was ok and I guess she over herd him giving me some orders for later, he was telling me at the next hotel I am to strip in the hallway before we walk in the room. After this she never went to far from our car. While we were eating I spilled some ketchup and asked Shawn if I could go wash up. He told me to go ahead and when I went to the bathroom she followed me in and started blabbing on about how I shouldn't let him treat me like that so I quickly filled her in on our relationship and she was like ohh ok.... Then kissed me.... Wasn't expecting that but I didn't mind when I got back to the car I told Shawn. What happen which is when he told me to take my panties off... One more side note Shawn is in dark blue jeans and a flannel which is unbuttoned showing his chest and stomach and I'm wearing well funny thing is I started in a white shirt which got dirty (got in a fight with a bottle of blue Gatorade) so I just had one of his other flannels on it was black and white and I just had a white bando bra underneath, my shirt also open, and a pair of jeans. So I took my jeans off then panties which were a bit wet then put my jeans on. He handed me a sharpie and told me to write my email with a heart and my name... So I did then he told me to go give them to the waitress. I quickly got out of the jeep ran up to her and handed it to her she didn't notice what it was at first then when she did she smiled and nervously put it in her pocket winked and hugged me. He left her a huge tip and we went to leave but when we got around the side of the building she stopped the car came to my window and with out saying a word made out with me hard core.

At this moment I forgot Shawn was sitting behind me until he tugged on my hair and whispered in my ear to ask my friend if she wanted to come in the car. Turns out she was just getting off work so she hopped in and we all started talking Shawn told me to hop in the back with her so I did and he pulled into this huge park and parked in a quiet corner away from everyone and he didn't have to say a work before me and her had stripped each other down and started making out. He then reaches back takes me hand and slides my fingers into her pussy then takes hers and slides them into mine. We are both moaning and literally attacking each other. He doesn't so much just watches. Until he tells her (jasmine) to lay down and he tells me to lick her pussy so I take my tongue and rub it on her clit and slide it in side of her tight hole as I felt her pussy juices flow into my mouth. Mind u I have never done this before I'm trying to copy what I've watched Shawn do to me. Than Shawn pulls his rock hard cock out and I angle myself so he can get to my pussy he crawls up behind me and slides his dick in. Soon she is pushing my head deeper into her pussy and twitching and moaning I feel her getting ready to cum. Than I feel myself getting ready to cum and I feel Shawn getting ready also.... I tell Shawn I'm gunna cum and she screams so am I... I grab my old shirt off the floor and slide it under her..
Shawn's says each of u will come when I say he than pulls out of me and puts his face near my pussy and says ok both of u cum... I feel him rub my clit and I then cum into his mouth and she starts to cum in mine...
I finish first and he sits up and says
"Babygirl don't swallow all of hers leave a little in your mouth"
When she finishes I leave just a little in my mouth and then turn around n he shoves his dick in my mouth and tells me not to swallow and then busts a huge load in my mouth...
"Good girl now both of u kiss, and make sure u both have sum cum in your mouths"
We start to kiss as I spit the cum in her mouth...
"Ok now show me" we open our mouths and he says ok now swallow and u 2 can go back to making out and getting dressed..
He than kissed us both and dropped her off at her car. Jasmine then thanked us and said she would be in contact... And we went on our way.

After leaving we came across a walmart right across the street. He pulled up and we went in. I asked what we were there for and he said bathing suits and some other stuff. I said ok so we walked toward the girls bathing suits and when we got there I stopped he said nope and grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the bras and panties.... I was so confused. He told me to pick what I like 1 bras 1 panties... I said ok I picked a pair of these boy short type panties that had this print of jeans and an American flag and he grabbed a light blue lacey thong, I then grabbed a camo bando and he grabbed a light blue lace basically see threw bra... He also grabbed a purple tinker bell bra and pantie set. He said ok let's go we then grabbed a few more things... A bathing suit for him a few shirts and shorts for both of us (we have all winter clothes with us right now and were moving toward warm weather) and some more snacks and drinks. On the way to the car I asked about the tinker bell bra and panties and he said well this is what my little girl is gunna wear to the pool. Some guy herd us and looked funny at me.... I was so embarrassed but I really liked that he was calling me little girl and getting me the cute panties and bra so I just held on to his arm and started to smile.

He doesn't know this yet but I really like when he treats me like a little girl it makes me so happy and I get that 13 year old meeting justin bieber crush and I love it. I want to tell him about this but don't know how really... I guess he'll find out when he reads this tho. I hope he figures it out quickly

After drinking so much at lunch when we get in the car I realize I really have to pee and ask if I can run back in to go. He said nope hold it. "Ugh sir I really can't hold it to long I have to go really bad" he said nothing I sat in my seat and did the potty dance and he pulled to the back of the lot reached over opened my door and said get out here and go... People could probably see me but at this point I didn't care I got out sat down on the edge of the door jam pulled my pants down and let it all out... Felt amazing. I than got in the car and we headed toward out next hotel....

Which is where we are now. We got here about an hour ago and headed straight to the hot tub. Not sure yet on our plans for tonight. Right now he's ordering room service from what I hear he got salmon, some shrimp pasta dish, strawberries and champagne.