View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 04:33 AM   #21
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VII)

"What happens now that Ben's out of clothes to bet with? Is our game over?" asked James.

"Maybe once you run out of clothes, you have to complete some kind of forfeit if you lose again," recommended Logan.

Ben looked around anxiously as the others nodded in agreement. So, the game continued with Logan losing his socks, followed by Evan having to remove his jeans. Then, Logan lost again, causing him to take off his shirt, revealing a stomach that was slightly chubbier than the rest of the group. Still, none of Ben's opponents had joined him in his unclothed state when his luck ran out.

"So what's this forfeit thing?" asked Ben hesitantly, as he showed the others his disappointing cards.

"Evan won the hand," offered James, "I think he should decide."

"Sounds good to me," agreed Logan.

"Okay, Ben," began Evan, pausing briefly to consider how to limit Ben's embarrassment, "I think you should walk to the fridge and bring us all drinks."

"That's easy," laughed Logan, as Ben headed toward the kitchen, "Couldn't you come up with something a little more daring?"

"Maybe next time," Evan shrugged.

After Ben returned with the drinks, the next three hands were lost by Logan, James, and Evan, respectively. Consequently, Logan was wearing only his boxers. James and Evan were now naked as well. The mutual nudity made Ben somewhat more at ease. However, this relief was only temporary since Ben lost the next hand. This time James had won the hand, and Ben feared his penalty might harsher than the one given by Evan.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote