View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 11:39 PM   #3
Slut_

Default Another day of humiliation and pain

16th February, 2024
My today's task was Pee holding. I was only allowed to pee if master gives me permission ans also I was supposed to drink 500 ml of water every hour.
So this task started when I reached office. I began to drink water and then after around 1.5 hour I felt the urge to pee. So I asked my master for permission but he rejected. So I tried to control but as time passed I was losing control I wanted to pee badly. So I requested him alot to allow me to pee then after lot of begging he agreed and allowed me to pee but there was one condition that I should pee a little bit in my pants and then only I will allowed to release myself in toilet. I was so desperate to pee at that moment that I agreed to it. I peed a little in my pants and then peed in toilet. It was so relieving. But it was embarrassing to wear pants in which I peed a little in office
But master liked this thought so much that next time also he made me pee more in pants and then relieve myslef in toilet. After peeing I use to feel relaxed but then I use to feel humiliated due to the wetness of my pants.
Then master took this to another level and asked me to pee in pants only before leaving the office. Actually, I wanted to pee about 1 hour before leaving office. But master was not allowing me to pee . I told him that if I didn't pee before leaving office then I may pee while my way to home. Still after listening this he said no issues you can pee while on road but I won't give permission
So after lot begging he gave me permission to pee just before leaving but I should pee in my pants. I thought for a while but obviously it was better to pee in pants than peeing while on road.
So before leaving office I peed in my pants and then I came home with wet pants.
After coming home i was homealone so my master ordered me to be naked and then spank my tits 100 times each and pussy 50 times with wooden spoon hard.
I did as he ordered. I was doing spanking after about 1.5 months. So it hurted alot. My boobs were red within first 10 spanks but still I continued.
My boobs were dark red when I finished. Then immediately I started with pussy
Already due to boobs spanking I was turned on and my pussy was wet. When I started spanking the spoon was directly hitting my clit. I was almost crying. It was paining alot. But I thought that if master would have been spanking me then he wouldn't have stopped so I also didn't stopped and completed 50 spanks
Then after spanking master told me to rub and finger my pussy. My clit was swollen due to spanking anx rubbing that clit and fingering was giving different level of simulation and pain.
I did that for a while then master told me to put binder clips on nipples
I did that. Then after about 5 mins he told me to do 25 jumping jacks and my god after that jumping jacks the clamping became unbearable. It was paining alot. I literally begged for removing it. Then master told me to pull and remove it. I tried but I didn't had that much courage. It was pit of my endurance level. So I requestes master to let me open it properly.
He accepted because he saw my videos and the pain in my eyes. Then I removed it properly.
Then after that he told me to do door knob wedgie and do 20 squats.
It was little easy but painful
Then, I begged for snacks. I was hungry but according to rules I am not allowed to have snacks. So, I had to beg for food in front of him. Master showed some mercy by letting me eat 2 biscuits from floor like a dog.
It felt so much better. I was really hungry
I thanked my master for using me and also giving me food.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote