View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Default Chapter One

Chapter One
I waited as the telephone rang. Finally a voice answered, it was Kathy. We hadn't spoken since the night of the strip poker game, so I didn't quite know how to start the conversation. After all, when you have seen someone nude and they have seen you in the same state, and there has been some fairly serious touching of certain sensitive body parts going on, and you are a sexually inexperienced 19 year old, and they are the 18 year old younger sister of your new girlfriend, sparkling conversation doesn't just flow so easily! So I said with brilliant originality, "Hi Kathy, how are you?"

She didn't hang up on me; I took that as a good sign!

In fact she inquired in a friendly tone, "Fine, how are the university exams going?"

"Don't ask; I even had to study last Saturday night I had so much work to cover."

"Jayne and I figured you were probably pretty busy. She has been up to her eyeballs as well."

She continued, giggling, "So you weren't just avoiding us, hiding out, after our little 'party'."

"No," I protested," Jayne and I agreed on the phone the next day that we wouldn't be able to get together for a while because of exams. I called again last week and left a message for Jayne with your Dad. Didn't she get it?"

"Yes, but only yesterday."

"Can I please talk to her?"

"She was in the shower, I'll see if she's finished, otherwise I'll have her call you back. Hang on."

I waited and then Jayne came on the line, "Hi, I finally got your message; last night!"

"I'm sorry," I replied, "Your father said you were studying so I told him not to disturb you and to just let you know I called."

"Well he's in big trouble with me, and he knows it. It's an absolute rule when you live in a house with teenaged daughters that messages from boys are to be passed along immediately, if not sooner," she laughed, "even my mother was annoyed with him. She told him at dinner that he had no chance of marrying either one of us off anytime soon to any remotely eligible male if he couldn't even forward a simple telephone message. The three of us gave him so much grief that he eventually went into the den to eat his dessert."

I laughed and asked, "So how are you?"

"Kinda wet, actually," she said, "I just got out of the shower."

"Oh, would you like me to call back"

"No, I'd much rather talk to you than do anything, especially studying."

I decided to be a little forward.

"The last time we were together you told me you wouldn't mind having a shower with me, is that offer still open?" I said.

"Don't be silly." she said, "My parents are here."

"So, can you guess what I'm wearing?" she asked playfully, changing the subject.

"No; what?" I replied, confused by the question.

"A towel."

"Oh!" A certain image sprung into my mind, and then ricocheted down to my crotch.

"Maybe if you were here and I was alone I might let you see me in this towel, but only if you were especially nice to me" she teased.

"I think I'd really like that, when?" I replied.

But then she answered in a more serious tone, "As soon as you can provide us with some protection, not like last time. Are you going to get some?"

"Yes."

"Good, because I don't trust myself at all where you are concerned. I'm not sure I will be able to stop another time no matter what might happen."

My hopes soared!

"I can't believe how bold I am," she continued in an incredulous whisper, half to herself, "I've never felt like this about anyone before."

My heart was pounding.

"Me neither, I can't stop thinking about you. And not just because of what we did the other night."

There was a moment of silence as we considered these admissions.

Then she broke our silence, changing the subject in a lighthearted tone of voice, "By the way, I think Kathy must have taken both the bath sheets into her room, because I could only find one towel, and it's a really small towel; it hardly covers anything, especially down below."

I groaned as a very suggestive image planted itself in my mind, "You realize I have to study and now all I can think about is you in that towel; or you under that towel."

"Well that's OK," she continued happily, "girls like to know that their boyfriends are thinking about them."

"If you understand boys the way I think you do, and I know I do, you know very well that they aren't fantasizing about the color of some girl's hair."

"Depends where it is!" she said provocatively, and then teasing me further, "If anyone sees me in this towel they'll know for sure that I'm a 'real blonde', as you guys like to say; but you know that already so I guess you don't need to see me in this."

"I certainly do, and as soon as possible!" I suggested. "Where did you hear that 'real blonde' expression?" I asked.

"I've overheard guys in high school saying it when they're discussing girls as we come out of the change room after gym class."

"I would never use such language," I said, trying to be dignified.

"Right," she replied, "of course not, you're different from other boys," and then she laughed at me in a way that blew my pretenses away!

Wow! One strip poker game had certainly changed my shy beautiful Jayne. This conversation was amazing, and very informative. I had totally underestimated how much girls actually knew about how guys discussed them!