View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Gregdan

Default here is part two

This is why he didn’t shower with everyone else. He needed to figure out how to control this before heading out of the shower. At first he considered just finishing it off, however if he was caught he knew that it would not go well. So he decided to bite the bullet and turned the water back to cold. "What the hell," said Max, "that is cold." Max could feel the water splash through the 1 foot gap below the partition. “You trying to shrink your balls right off,” said Max. “Just sore from practice,” said Dave, Stop talking to me, he also thought simply trying to keep his mind off of Max. Soon he had himself under control and he toweled off and headed over to his locker keeping his eyes down.
Just as he had finished dressing the coach walked into the room and called everyone over. “I saw a lot of great individual efforts today,” said coach, “but you guys need to start working as a team." “I hope that none of you have plans today because we are not done.” “Our last game was a complete flop and if we can’t fix our problem with unity, we will have many more games just like that one.” “so today you all will be spending the rest of the day here and Captain Jones will be taking you through some team building games.” Great , though Dave, Though he got along with jones well enough he didn’t really like him as team captain, and now he was going to miss his bus. “We like each other good enough coach,” said Max in his usual boisterous way and just to prove it he made a joke by giving the guy next to him a big kiss on the cheek which caused the guy to push him away in horror and everyone else to start to roar with laughter. Dave felt two things at once, a strange surge of jealousy and his pants tighten a little. I am so lucky that I am already dressed, thought Dave as he shifted a little. Coach Laughed and said, ”that is great but liking each other is different from working as a team." “Come on coach I have a date tonight,” said another guy. “Sorry boys, Captain Jones thinks this will help,” said coach, “and I agree.” “I leave you in the capable hands of your captain.” With that coach left the room and everyone turned to Captain Jones who had a strangely maniacal smile on his face. “Ok every one finish getting dressed and meet me back in the gym,” said Jones. After a few grumbles everyone went back to dressing.

ok with cbt, pain, water sports.

Limits: scat/diaper, messy, cam, police, family, friends, xdress, long-term
Gregdan is offline   Reply With Quote