Old 10-30-2020, 09:00 AM   #6
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Andy Hull Main character, Bi
Ian Dixon Andy’s best friend, Gay
James Benson Tough kid with dominant character, Bi
Paul Norton Andy does not really like, Bi
Jake Wells Cute and blonde, Gay

I looked down at the two hands in front of me, there was no hiding my disappointment as I stared at Jake's clenched fist, I sighed, stood up and started peeling off my polo shirt.

"Thank fuck for that, I thought I had lost that," said a very relieved Jake.

'Next time!' I thought to myself.

As soon as I sat down the fists came out again, I went for Rock this time, having not chosen it for a while.

Fuck! Four of them had gone for Paper! I started peeling my trousers down in disbelief, a few minutes ago I was joint leader with James, now I was only one way from losing. I was wearing loose cotton boxers and there was no hiding my erection, it was forming a tent pole in the cloth. I tried to adjust myself but it did not have a lot of effect. I was acutely aware that all four of them were staring at me and I was far more embarrassed then I dare admit. It was a sleepover so we would all have seen each other in our underwear at some point during the evening anyway. But having everybody in the room staring at my prick my trying to force its way out was extremely embarrassing, I knew that I couldn't say anything though, if I complained they would stare for longer and a few moments ago I was doing nothing but admiring Jake's body.

Two draws started the next heat and for the first time all evening I was feeling nervous. For the third round I chose Paper, as did Ian. James, Jake and Paul all went for Scissors.

"Fucking yes! Absolutely brilliant!" Jake was punching the air in delight.

"What's up with you?"

"Sorry lads, but I was certain that I was going to lose, completely totally certain, now it's got to be Ian or Andy."

He was right, it was a straight duel between me and Ian and we were both down to our boxers. We stared at each other as we prepared ourselves, Ian was a good mate and I didn't want to see him gangbanged, especially in his own bedroom, on the other hand there was no way that I was prepared to lose.

"I'm fucking Andy,
I'm fucking Andy tonight,"

sang Paul, clearly trying to wind me up.

"You've no chance," I replied, trying to be braver than I felt.

"Whaooooo, it's going to happen boy, I'm getting my prick inside your mouth and arse."

"You could still come second last," I told him meekly.

"The only cumming that I'll be doing will be up your arse or down your throat," it was a crap joke, but Jake still laughed. "I hope you like the taste of shit Andy because after I've fucked your arse I'm going to make you blow me off without washing it." Jake laughed again, all of a sudden Jake was enjoying the game much more. Normally I could count on support from Ian at a time like this, but as Ian was now the most desperate person in the room for me to lose he could hardly defend my corner.

Like a condemned man and feeling sick inside my stomach I brought my right hand down to form a Rock. Almost telepathically I knew the result before I looked up, Ian stuck with Paper.

The cheering started, loudest and most boisterous of all was Paul. "I'm busting your cherry, I am busting your brown cherry tonight Hull. Then I'm going to make you gag on my cock, I'm looking forward to this Andy Hull, I can't wait to hear you scream in pain."

I looked around sadly, James and Jake seemed equally delighted, even Ian was looking happy.

"Come on Andy, get those boxers off, let's see some cock," called out James. I knew that I had to do it, I put my thumbs inside the elastic and pushed them down a few inches and stopped, revealing a bit of bum crack and about an inch of pubic hair. My eyes had started welling up, but in embarrassment.

"Ooooh he stalling, I love it when they stall," cried out Paul. "Look at the expression on his face, he's shitting himself, oh this is too good. It's absolutely fucking brilliant." Paul was clearly overjoyed with my predicament and I knew I had to take some kind of control, my resolved hardened and I forced my boxers down to my ankles, stepped out of them and threw them to one side.

My erection had by now subsided but it left my foreskin ridden back. I quickly adjusted myself and sat down, everybody was staring at my knob. I wanted to cover myself up with my hands, but I knew that I wouldn't be allowed to do that and it would only make everybody even happier, especially Paul, if they could make me uncover myself, best to appear indifferent about the whole thing. The evening was going to get much worse for me anyway. After a few derogatory comments in my direction the game continued, with me now totally silent.

Ian reached across to my penis and stroked it gently, I suppose as a form of reassurance, the other three kept on having glances at my knob. I didn't really notice the next two heats until I saw Ian get up, remove his black boxers and look at me with a resigned shrug, as I looked around I saw that James was also bare-chested and so had lost his t-shirt at some point.

Jake was understandably relieved, he kept repeating how he was certain that he would lose and now he was a definite winner, even if he came third.

Ian resumed playing with my knob and moved my hand across and placed it on top of his bits, I instinctively withdrew it.

"No," I cried out, more in panic than anything else. If the circumstances were different I would have enjoyed nothing more than playing with him. Ian pulled a non-committal expression on his face, peeled my foreskin back and carried on playing. I was still the centre of attention, none of the other lads were looking at Ian, just me. The fact that my dome was now revealed made it incredibly embarrassing, but I just tried to brave it out.

"Who do you want to fuck most?" asked James to Jake and Paul.

"Andy," replied Paul instantly. "I'm desperate for a slice of Andy Hull's arse."

"You fancy Andy then Norts?" [Norts=Paul Norton]

"No, not at all, but he is smaller than Ian so he's probably got a tighter arse, besides Ian's had cock before so he will be looser anyway. I just want to hear Andy squeal in pain when I shove my cock up him, I love watching him suffer. Also I want to be the one who takes his anal virginity."

The thought that that could well happen was like another punch into my gut.

"Yeah I fancy fucking Andy too, just because of the way he's been eyeing me up with that stupid smirk for the first half of the game," added Jake.

That hurt more than he would ever know. Jake had a superb body, gorgeous face and a lovely personality. I really liked him and fancied him like mad and I thought that he liked me. Both James and Paul laughed at his cutting remark before James added his own comments.

"I know what you mean, he couldn't take his eyes off you when you dropped your jeans. I think you're both right though, I like the idea of pumping Andy's butt. If he draws three aces hopefully we'll get one each."

“Who gets to take his cherry?” asked Paul hopefully.

“The overall winner gets priority over the other two, second place gets priority over third,” replied James.

Listening to those three deciding in which order they were going to gangbang me did nothing to restore my confidence, but eventually the game got going again.

At this point I started watching again, James went for Paper, Jake and Paul for Scissors and James was suddenly down to his underpants. It seemed a little ironic that for much of the game me and James had been leading, yet I was the first one naked and now he was just in his dark red boxers.

The next heat James won the first round, leaving Jake and Paul to duel for third place. I desperately wanted Jake to win now, again another strange feeling as for much of the game I had wanted him to lose, but now that it was me who was going to be gangbanged I suddenly wanted Jake to be doing as much of the pumping as possible; also I wanted to see that smarmy twat Paul naked, it would be a small crumb of comfort.

It wasn’t going to be my day as Jake lost, stood up and peeled down his light blue briefs. “Have a good look Andy,” Jake said to me. The next time you see it will be sliding down the back of your throat.”

“Or up his arse,” chipped in Paul.

“True,” added Jake. “But if I get to fuck him he won’t actually see it.”

“Ha, ha,” laughed Paul loudly.

I didn’t watch the next heat, I just sat there with Ian playing with my knob staring at Jake’s semi-hard manhood.

I obviously wanted James to win overall, but the way the last few heats had gone it was always going to be Paul. So it turned out with Paul declared the overall winner, a now naked James in second place, Jake in third, Ian fourth and me last.

The Deal

James, despite being naked, took charge of the deal. It was agreed that Ian would be dealt his three cards first, then me the last six. He shuffled the cards before offering them to me and Ian to cut, Ian accepted whilst I declined. The first card was the 10 of Hearts, Ian breathed a sigh of relief. I looked on forlornly as the second was the 10 of Spades, a small crumb of comfort was Ian’s last card, Ace of Spades. My six cards were dealt out just to confirm all was fair and above board.

Ace of Diamonds, Ace of Clubs, 10 of Diamonds, Joker, Ace of Hearts and 10 of Clubs. I looked at the cards; I was going to get arse fucked 3 times, give 2 blow jobs and tied up for open abuse once. What a way to lose my virginity.

“Right, I get to pick up my winning cards first do I, well I’ll have these five,” shouted Paul as he picked up my three Aces, 10 of Diamonds and Joker. “I want to empty all my sperm into Andy.”

Even Ian laughed at this as I looked across at James in absolute shock. “No, that’s not fair,” I stuttered, whimpering.

“No, that’s not quite how we do it,” said James laughing at my shocked face. “I have to deal the nine cards out randomly to see who gets whose arse. If you get dealt the Ace of Clubs then that was Andy’s card, so fair enough you get Andy’s arse. If you get dealt Ian’s 10 of Spades then you get Ian’s throat.”

“But you can’t deal the cards out because you’ll be dealing them to yourself,” pointed out Jake.

“Well they can’t deal them out because they’re their cards,” replied James referring to me and Ian.

“It will still be fairer if Ian deals them, it is his house,” said Paul.

James did not like giving up control, he never did, but finally he let Ian deal them out. Ian shuffled the nine cards as best as he could and then offered them to Jake who carried out the obligatory cut, before Ian prepared to deal.

“How do you want them dealt?” asked Ian. “All Paul’s at once, or one each to start with until everybody’s got their allowance and Paul gets the last ones.”

“One each to start with,” replied James; Paul nodded in agreement.

The first card obviously went to Paul, the Ace of Diamonds, my arse, literally. I looked on sadly as Paul whooped with joy.

“I wanted that,” said Jake bitterly, given the circumstances I wanted Jake to have it as well.

The second card was James’s, the 10 of Spades, or a blow job from Ian. Ian shrugged his shoulders in a non-committal fashion. The third card was to Jake, Jake’s only card and I prayed that it would be one of mine, it wasn’t, it was the 10 of Hearts. The only involvement from my secret crush would be getting a blow job from Ian, whereas that tosser Paul was going to be able to just about rape me anyway that he wanted to all night long.

Paul received the next card, the Ace of Hearts, another chance to bugger me. Paul was out of his mind now, all his Christmases had come at once, whereas I could not believe how all the gods seemed to be conspiring against me. At least the next card to James was my Ace of Clubs, it meant that somebody other than Paul would be buggering me, I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at this point!

Feeling about 2 inches tall I looked on as Ian dealt Paul the Joker. That just about summed my night up! Now not only was Paul going to bugger me twice, he was also going to be able to tie me up, do whatever he wanted to me and allow the other three to do anything! How much worse could this evening get. I looked at Paul with a sick feeling in the centre of my stomach.

“Yeeeees, fucking yes, get in there!” he was on his knees, looking up at the ceiling with raised fists, the other three were smiling on benignly. “Fucking fantastic, un-fucking-believable! I am going to fucking murder you tonight, literally murder you! Your arse is going to contain so much spunk tonight Andy, if you stand on your head you’ll be able to taste it.”

James found this comment hilarious, Jake looked across at me smiling, thoroughly enjoying my discomfort.

The 10 of Diamonds was dealt to James next meaning that I would have to give him a blow job. The final two cards were dealt to Paul, the Ace of Spades and the 10 of Clubs.

In total this meant that I would have to give Paul a blow job, let him shag me twice, give James a blow job, let him shag me and then finally let Paul tie me up and allow him, or anybody he wanted to, to abuse me for a full hour. Just about the worst possible scenario when this game started and I was starting to feel numb with shock. I looked up at the clock, it was nearly half past nine, less than 30 minutes ago I was sitting almost fully clothed, with a massive erection, staring at Jake in his underpants, planning what I was going to do to him. How quickly the world changes.
MasterBilly is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: