View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 02:13 PM   #181
Petite_Devil

Heart

I have to thank you for this beautiful story, it turned out way more serious than I thought from the beginning.

Obviously, Sarah learned her good lesson, that being a careless and selfish bitch could lead only to loosing great people that were so devoted to her, that even blindly gave themselves at her mercy not asking any questions, but she couldn't appreciate their gift to her and she payed hard for that.
Perfect example of how borderless power able to change people and making their hearts stone cold, if using that power egoistically and with no limits.
When I've read first part of ending chapter, I suspected that story have no other options than go to the end in a bad way, but I'm glad, that Sarah realized how cruel and reckless she was when she stopped caring about feels of people that loved her.

On the one hand I don't want to this story ending now, by that beautiful scene, but the other side I want to beleive, that this ending is a beginning to the another, great and romantic story, when two people came together through all of that but, still loving each other and now bound together even harder than before.
I'm glad that Jenna was wise enough to forgive her Mistress and give her second chance, somehow I know that Sarah would use that chance to change herself and understand that she must care as much as she can about her good and pretty girlie.
Thank you for your hard work at this story, you're talented writer and I'm happy that I was one of your readers when you created it.
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post: