Thread: Ask me anything
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 09:07 AM   #4
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to know why you decided to become a slut (no kink-shaming, just really curious): I was bet £5 at school when I was 15 that I wouldn’t suck one of the 6th formers off in front of his friends. I was curious and I wanted the money so I did it. I was so inexperienced that when he came in my mouth I didn’t know what to do so I swallowed it. Never occurred to me to spit it out

and how you managed to become so confident about it?: after that I got a reputation and a lot of my ‘friends’ shunned me. So now I had the reputation I decided to run with it

What kind of challenges did you encounter as you became a slut?: I list some friends but I had a great time. I met a guy when I was about 23 and we had a lot of fun. He introduced me to bdsm and gangbangs. But I got drunk one night at a party and fucked his best mate. He caught us and dumped me. So it had cost me relationships and friends, but I prefer being a slut so all good

Do you prefer to please men or women? Definitely men

With how many people you had sex with? Honestly, I don’t know but I’d guess at over 100

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: