View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened?

I don't think I have since I was in second or third grade. I was outside for recess, and the lunch ladies never let us go inside unless we said we weren't feeling well, and if our foreheads felt warm. So, I told a friend that I REALLY had to go, and she suggested going in the sand. So I sat down in the sand, and let it go. I buried up the wet spot.

I was so young I don't think I realized about the aftermath. I sat down at a bench, and one of my older friends/ mentors that I looked up to came and started talking to me. She invited me to walk around with her, so I got up and she immediately asked me if I had peed my pants. I had. She took me to the lunch ladies and told them what happened. They let us inside, and I was able to call my parents for a new change of clothes.

Would you ever do it for a dare?

I have pee listed as a hard limit. Bladder control is one thing, but the only places I will let my pee go is in a toilet, lake, or in the shower, or in an emergency situation out in the bushes/ woods or whatever. I would never be comfortable letting it go somewhere else intentionally.

Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?

I have on occasion thought that I would not be able to hold it. In fact a few times, I knew I wouldn't have, so I got a bucket out and went in that.

What underwear are you wearing?

Same blue spotted ones from last night. Haven't showered yet, but will soon.

What is your favourite underwear you own?

Any pair that fits right. I never cared about what my underwear looks like. Generally speaking, its only me that sees them, or my fiance, and he doesn't care either.

Do you ever like to let your underwear show

Absolutely not. I am a very, very, very conservative dresser. Even if just a small amount of cleavage would show while wearing a shirt, I make sure to wear an undershirt that goes with it.

Do you like it if people look up your skirt?

No. The only skirts I would ever wear are near floor length skirts. Generally speaking, I always wear pants. I even have a nice pair of dress pants that has a flowy piece of material to make it look like I'm wearing a skirt.

Do you like to go commando?

I wouldn't say that I necessarily like it, but it doesn't bother me to go commando, granted that I'm not near or on my period.

Thanks for the truths. I'm having fun answering questions in general, and I hope more are to come! I will be doing homework a lot today, so will look again in a couple hours or so.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote