View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:34 PM   #940
silentwankchampion

31 / M / UK

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? Yes, several. One guy who I think doesn't even know it because he was asleep at the time
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes, but not as many as I'd like
3 Can you lick your cock? I did once when I was about 14 but I'm not that flexible anymore
4 Has a sibling held your cock? I don't have any brothers or sisters

Arse;
5 Have you put a finger up your arse? Yes, from about age 16
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's arse? Yes, to spice things up a bit
7 Has your cock been in another guy's arse Nope
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your arse? Just one
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your arse? Length: about 16 inches of broomstick. Girth: a large cucumber
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your arse? An 8 inch, very girthy cock

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? Yes, but not to ejaculation
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Oh yes. I'm good at that
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? Probably 8 times or so
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? About 10 days through illness, didn't even get a boner during that time I was so sick

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes, but it was disappointing
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yep, that was more fun
17 What parts of other people, guy or gal, have been in your mouth? Men: cocks and balls... and pubes . Women: lips, tongues, ears, long hair, fingers (by mistake)
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? A condom covered vegetable

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes, hasn't everyone?
20 Have you swallowed someone else's cum? Yes, with a smile. Shame it left a bitter taste
21 Have you had someone else's cum on your face? Yes, that was quite nice
22 Have you had someone else's cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? I'm not proud of this, but in my bum. Also chest and balls
23 Can you cum on your own face? Yes... can't we all?

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? Yes, not much point putting on PJs when you've just sucked each other...
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes indeed
26 Have you stripped another guy? Yep, with no decency at all. Also usually while drunk
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Pretty much the same answer as 26
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Got fully pantsed at a party
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? Hmm. Maybe beach, friend's garden. Oh yeah, skinny dipped once with friends

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? Not so much any more, I think I'm past my wild days
silentwankchampion is offline   Reply With Quote