Thread: Female slaves
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
So six or seven couples you mentioned if you include the blog posts? That's not a very good ratio. Now obviously you're not gonna get very many (I get that), but you would think if Getdare had long term in mind there would be more than just six examples of couples lasting more than a year...

I think it does have something to do with lack of people willing to do pics though. I'd argue that online relationships NEED them. You need to be able to see your significant other consistently at least once a day if not more. One of the most successful relationships that turned into a offline that I know off was based off the idea that the further you are away from someone the more you need to A) talk to them and B) video chat or see a pic.
I only listed the couples I know personally, which I mentioned in the post. There's thousands of members and thousands I don't know/have never even spoken to, so it's very likely there are several more than who I used as examples. Of course there's going to be more who haven't lasted that long I didn't say that or mean that. My point was aimed at the majority of the long lasting couples I personally know of started without pics/cam.

I agree to an extent about it furthering the relationship with pictures/cam. I know I feel a lot closer to AM when i can see him as opposed to solely text. But when someone demands them right away before you even slightly know each other I just think that's the only thing they're after. Maybe others do too?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 09-09-2017 at 04:14 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: