Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 02:08 AM   #160
FLCL

It's been over a year since I've posted a new chapter. I'm sorry I let it go so long. When I first started writing this story I had a lot of ambition to see it through to the end. Then life crept up on me and it started to get harder and harder to find time to write.

I didn't want to leave it this way. I was always so disappointed when I found a story that I really loved and it was just left dangling without any resolution. I didn't want to do that to my readers and I had the story in my head. All I had to do was write it down. It turns out that's harder than I thought.

This story wasn't even supposed to be this long, but I kept coming up with new ideas and adding them to the story. Maybe if I had stuck to the original outline, I would have done a better job of getting it to a point were I could write "THE END" without feeling like I had cheated.

All of this to say, I still want to finish this story. I plan to write at least one new chapter on Friday. I wanted to know if anyone who had been reading along with this story before is still out there and give anyone that hasn't read this story a chance to get caught up before the new chapter comes out.

So please let me hear from you. Do you want to see this story brought to its resolution? Or am I wasting my time?

Thank you,
FLCL