Thread: Fiction: The Birthday Party (18+)
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #28
WoodyD

Default part 6a

Sorry it has taken so long for the next part apoligies for it being short and not very well presented and if there are mistakes please tell me this is the firat part of part six so please enjoy.

Part 6a:

The next morning came around quickly around quickly, John and I decided to have a shower each and go for some breakfast at macdonalds. It was around 8am when we left home we went to macdonalds finished our breakfast and headed to the supermarket near the sex shop, all we needed was some breakfast for the girls some other food and a few extras for the tasks ahead. So we picked up some fruit to make the girls some smoothies cucumber, bananas, oranages, lemons and grapes. I also went to the baby section and got a couple of breast pumps, we went round picked up a few other items ready for later. We then paid for our ahopping and headed out the store I then headed to the sex shop and john headed to the car, the same guy that head been in the sex shop was in again and was surprised to see me. We started talking and he decided he would help me out on anything I needed for twenty pwrcent of the normal price, so I grabbed some bondage poles with restraints and eight enema kits for now I paid for the goods and said

"I'll be back soon if I need anything else."

The shop guy then laughed and said,
" ok, no problems sir."

John and I then headed home we parked up grabbed the shopping and went through the front door closing it behind us, took the shopping to the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.
I headed to the door and looked through the window to see who it was, it was a courier the type that is special delivery.
I opened the door he stood there and in a deep voice through his navy blue crash helmet,

" sign here"

Holding out a black and yellow pda system, and then handed me a medium sized package with my name on the front.
I took the package closed the door and examined it for a few seconds before opening it.
Inside was a letter to me and my sister which read:

Hey guys,
We are enjoying our cruise so much we will be joining a second once this one is finished, we have transferred some money to the emergency bank account for you to use. We have also booked and paid for you to go on a small vacation at a caravan site the details and bookings are inside the envelope, there is a hire vehicle waiting to be picked up from tomorrow down in town.

Enjoy you adventure as we are.

Love mum and dad.

I couldn't believe my eyes I checked the envelope and there was all the info and booking documents, I ran to John and showed him. We both laughed and started unpacking the shopping.
I got the blender from the cupboard and blitzed the fruit for the girls breakfast the time was around 11am so the should be pretty hungry. I grabbed the enema kits and smoothies and headed out side with John, we set up the enema kits on the hooks on the fence and added the smoothies and clamps to stop them flowing for now.

We then untied all the girls taking the strapons of them but bound there hands to the bondage poles which were about a metre wide, we got them to line up one to each enema kit and got them to kneel with there face on the ground, arms out front and asses in the air we then pegged the poles attached to the arms to the ground and inserted each and everyone of the enemas in their asses.

I looked at the girls and said,

" ok girls drink up and enjoy your breakfast we have a busy day today."

At the point I slapped the girls asses relases the clamps and headed inside with John to discuss the package.

To be continued today .......

My 18th Birthday (story)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107997

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
LIMITS: pics, vids, audio, full public, blood, permanent.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote