View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:17 AM   #22
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
No problem, I don't mean to pressure her to do anything that'll actually mess up her lifestyle. And I would have made her wear that shirt the next day if she were allowed clothes when she's in private. Or if she's willing to wear it when in public, she definitely should, but I feel like that might cross a limit!

I still want to give her that orgasm you offered so if she doesn't do that task, or she just has to wait a long time for it, here's another way she could orgasm: In a semi-public location, out of sight of anyone else but still fairly close enough that if she were to speak loudly people might hear her. (You choose the location since you know what would break her full public limit better than I, and modify further if anything here is still too risky). Fully dressed, but with pants and panties dropped to her ankles. One hand working her pussy, the other constantly signing, "I'm an owned slut, my owner whored me out, I'm cumming in public because a stranger told me to, I'll do anything my master orders and piss wherever I'm told, I'm so grateful to be allowed to orgasm, I don't even care that I have to do it in public, I just need to be dominated, I had to be a really good slave to earn this orgasm" and other things of that sort. She should do this signing boldly and animatedly, like if she were speaking out loud she would really want people to hear her, but because it's sign she can announce her sluttiness that confidently without being caught! Let me know what you both think.
Hello there! Just here to give you and all the others below you an update! (Replying to you since your task is up next, but I will be getting to everyone's soon) Firstly, someone asked since it's still April if this is still up, the answer is yes! Every task posted in April I will get to in May so don't worry :3 there is still time to post things and I am required to do everything anyone posts even if I take a while.

Secondly, I personally am really interested in trying this task! It's not something we have done before, outdoor stuff has been kept mostly discreet, so I'll be getting to it the moment I can get a break from work and family :3 I have a great idea for a location for it. My Owner said that he would never have given me a task like this because he would have thought I would be too anxious, which, I am, but I still want to try for you :3. I think it comes down to the location, and I would probably be too scared to do it if I couldn't think of a good option but since I could I will be giving it a go, and I'll tell more about it in detail when I get to it :3

And about your earlier task, I'm sorry some of the things aren't really feasible for me, but everything that is I will still do! Like the shirt pillow and edging etc, I'll post about that when I do it, probably tomorrow. But yeah, alarms aren't really super reliable for me so that part is a no go. (I'll save the orgasm for your second task though, the first one will be like a warm up for it :3)

Thank you everyone for your creative tasks and I'm looking forward to getting to them all! Please feel free to post any more things you have before time is up. I will be getting doing every one!

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote