Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 04:25 AM   #70
moretech

Default Page 56

Once all the cards were returned Janet started to shuffle as Jeff was taking his winnings which allowed Janet to start dealing the cards. Amy started out by grinning and saying “raise by 160” followed by Jesse who decided to say “Yea, my cards are complete shit, I fold” “I too will fold” said Kati followed by Colin who said “She’s probably bluffing but I fold” “I will not fold, I call” said Alexis “As will I, meaning I go all in” followed Nicole. “I fold, damned three and nine” said Charles making everyone laugh but giving him more chance to play with Lisa’s breasts as she said “I too fold” which was followed by Jeff who decided to say “I will call”

“Well, that was a productive beginning, Janet, go ahead and put the cards on the table!” said Amy before Janet put a King of Spades, King of hearts and Jack of Spades on the table. “OOOOh, nice cards, I go all in” said Amy grinning at Alexis and Jeff. “I too go all in” said Alexis. Jeff hesitated for a moment and then said “I call and is all in or folded, Janet, go ahead and put the two cards on the table” Janet then placed a 10 of Clubs on the table followed by a Queen of Spades. “HOLY SHIT, I think I win” said Jeff to surprise of Amy, Alexis and Nicole. The results of the round is

Amy went all in with a King of Clubs and Jack of Diamonds giving her a full house.
Alexis went all in with King of Diamonds and Jack of hearts giving her too a full house.
Nicole went all in with an Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Clubs giving her two pairs.
Jeff has an Ace of Spades and 10 of Spades giving him a Royal Flush and making him the winner of the round.

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” yelled Amy and Alexis at the same time. “Well then, Amy, I guess you will be my slave for a week, do you keep on playing?” said Jeff. Amy sighed and said “Yes I will, so I will take my 250 chips” “Ok, sounds good, now, Alexis, time for you to sell Janet’s dress, do you sell it to a player or to the bank?” replied Charles. “I will sell it to a player” she replied “Perfect, I offer you 200 chips for it” said Charles. “250 from me” replied Jeff. “Okay then, 300” was the reply from Charles right away. “Shit, you win” said Jeff defeated as he knows he doesn’t have as many chips as Charles. “Do you add 50?” asked Alexis very nervously. “Yes I do” was the reply from Charles. Alexis walked over to Charles and sighed again before saying “Go ahead then, get me fully exposed to everyone” Charles raised the back of the dress revealing Alexis’s ass to the group before letting it drop down and turning Alexis around. “Will you get on with it already” said Alexis who doesn’t like being the center of attention. Charles lifted the dress again revealing her pussy and then stomach to the group while pausing before revealing her breasts. “Raise your arms my dear” said Charles allowing Alexis to raise her arms. Charles then took the dress off completely over Alexis’s head and then slapped Alexis’s ass to get her to move back to her spot.

“Next up, Nicole, what do you sell?” asked Jeff. “My dress, and as there is nothing in the bank for anyone right now I do not want to be the ‘first’ so I sell it to a player.” replied Nicole “Great, I wish to buy it for 150 chips” said Charles “Anybody else want to make an offer?” asked Nicole but nobody replied “Okay, 150 it is, do you add 50 to take it off from me?” she added. “Of course I do” replied Charles while handing the chips to Nicole. Nicole stood up and turned to Charles “Go ahead” she said as Charles took the bottom of the dress and started to lift it up slowly revealing Nicole’s Hello Kitty panties once more and then her stomach and training bra before taking the dress off over Nicole’s head.

“Let’s get to the next round, shall we?” said Nicole as Charles went back to Lisa’s breasts and fondled her more. This gave time to Janet to shuffle the cards and then deal them to the players. As everyone got their cards Amy said “Call” followed by Jesse with “Raise by 230” after he looked at how many chips everyone has. “I fold” replied Kati due to this “As will I” came from Colin “Same here” was the reply from Alexis followed by “Call, and therefore, all in” from Nicole. “I too choose call” said Charles followed by Lisa who said “Call too”. Jeff then looked at his cards again and hesitated before saying “Call” coming to a full circle so Amy had to choose if she would call or fold now. Amy carefully looked at her cards again and then said “Fine, call and all in” before Janet put a 2 of clubs, 2 of spades and 4 of clubs on the table. “Shit, I shouldn’t have folded” said Kati making everyone laugh. “I am already all in, so Jesse, your turn” said Amy. “Call” he said with a smile on his face and then looking at Charles who also said “Call” followed by Lisa who chose Call and Jeff chose to say “I fold” allowing Janet to put the next card, a 10 of spades, on the table.

Amy felt a little better with this and looked at Jesse who decided to say “All in” to everyone’s surprise. Nicole was extremely nervous right now as there is a high chance she would be losing either her bra or panties very soon. Charles decided to say “Oh, so you are going all in, okay, then I will ….” Charles paused a moment before saying “call”. “I fold” said Lisa not wanting to be broke again and having to sell her ass or pussy which allowed Janet to put a 5 of spades on the table. Once the card was placed on the table Jeff said “Shit, I would have had a great hand, oh well”. “Let’s see the results of this round” added Alexis.

Amy went all in with 9 of diamonds and 10 of clubs giving her two pairs, 10 and 2.
Jesse went all in with King of hearts and queen of diamonds giving him one pair of 2s. “Nice bluff” said Charles “too bad that even with that you have clearly lost he added.
Nicole went all in with 7 of Spades and 7 of Clubs giving her two pairs, 7 and 2.
Charles has 3 of Diamonds and 6 of Diamonds giving him a straight and making him win the round.