Thread: Pluky wonders
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 09:03 AM   #36
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
What do you feel (for Subs)/expect a Sub to feel (for Doms) from talking about oneself as third person, using terms such as Sir's toy, this fucktoy, etc istead of I ?
There's a few parts for me (from a dom's perspective). The first and largest is simply that it's an expansion of control and establishes an element of a power dynamic that can be fun (hopefully for both parties). It forces the sub to be careful even in their thoughts to avoid slipping up, since "I" is so engrained in how we use language (or English, anyways). It also (hopefully) diminishes the sub's sense of agency and identity by reducing them to a possession no more or less important than a couch, or maybe a particularly fancy vibrator. Sometimes it's also fun to introduce a hidden public dynamic as well if the rules apply with other people around, forcing a sub to replace "I want ___" with "It would be nice if __." Which goes back to a reduction in agency and reinforces that I (or other people in general) are decision makers and the sub should receive those decisions with equanimity. And finally, if I'm being honest, I don't expect a sub to succeed entirely, and I expect that we'll both enjoy the "funishment" that results from their slip-up.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.

Last edited by Ace_E360; 11-02-2023 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Misplaced period
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ace_E360 for this post: