View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 03:27 AM   #3
MikeKawkIzBig

PART 2: The Messages

A few days passed since my leotard experience with my friends little sister. Out of no where I get a Facebook message for her that reads, "Hey pervert when r u going to give me back my leotard I need it for the weekend?". I read the message and responded with "Hey, sorry I haven't had the chance to bring it over I've been busy with work. I'll bring it over as soon as I can.". Within a minute she responded with "Oh is that so? I bet you haven't even washed it, I bet that you are wearing it right now. You horny pervert, you probably wear it all the time." As I read the message my fave started to flow bright red, "No I have washed it and I haven't worn it since you made me wear it" I replied. "Oh really? You haven't worn it since then? How about you prove to me that you have washed it? That sounds fun, ok strip naked and put on the leotard again and send me a photo of you wearing it. Front and back I must see that there are no more cum stains. Can't wait to see horny boy." She responds. I read through the message and reply with "Why should I do that when I can just give it to you in person". Immediately she responds with two photos, both of me wearing the leotard. One from the back which shows my cute red ass with cum on it as well as the leotard flossing between my cheeks. The second of me from the front with a very prominent hard on with a wet patch of cum around it. "Because that's no fun haha and these pics are really hot" she adds. My face flushes bright red once more as I realise that I have to take the pics. I strip off my clothes and grab the clean leotard and slide into it. The feeling off the fabric rubbing over my body feels nice. Especially on my ass, cock and balls. I took a selfie from the back which showed my ass covered by fabric that was no longer stained with cum, I also took a front to show no cum stain on my cock. I sent the photos straight through. It was now where I realised that my cock was once again hard in one of the pictures I sent through. "So my leotard is nice and clean, except for the dirty boy inside it, the dirty boy that has gotten a hard cock from wearing it. You know what? Your cock doesn't look half bad when covered, it looks pretty big. I can't say the same for your cute little balls but the cock is nice. How about you take off my leotard and send me a sexy pic of you naked haha?" She replied. I knew I had no choice in the matter. So I peeled off the leotard and let it fall to the floor and I stepped out of it letting my cock bob up and down as I stepped. I once again took a selfie this time while naked with my hard member pointing up at the stars, this photo I didn't really mind taking because I had sent dick pics before and girls always told me that my cock was huge so I felt confident about it. "Now are you happy?" I ask. She responds with "mmmm yeah baby, that cock is nice, I guess I'll have to play with it more when you come over tomorrow haha xxx." The sudden change in personality startles me. "Wait I'm coming over tomorrow???" I ask. ... *no reply, she goes offline* "Well shit" I say to myself as I stand naked in my room with a leotard on the floor and 3 new "sexy" pictures of myself on my phone.

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote