View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #8
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default The Garden Of Eden - Part 3

You wanted it - you got it!

Part 3

‘I dare you to remove my fig leaves’ Eve said, ‘but... without using your hands.’

‘What?’ Adam said, sounding shocked, but only pretending to be. ‘I can’t do that.’ Inwardly, he was screaming ‘yeah, result’. ‘How am I going to do that?’

‘Use your imagination,’ Eve said.

Adam approached Eve and used his teeth to peel off the fig leaves from Eve’s breasts. He didn’t waste much time. Then, he got down on his knees, took in the sweet aroma of Eve’s body and used his teeth to peel off her other fig leaf. Eve was smoothly shaven. He didn’t know how or, indeed, why she shaved herself there, but she did. He was starting to get another erection.

‘Adam,’ Eve said, pulling Adam out of his reverie.

‘Huh?’ Adam said, looking up at Eve, ‘Yeah?’

‘You’re clever, aren’t you?’ Eve said.

‘Eh?’

‘I mean, you seem to know a lot about lots of things, don’t you?’

‘I suppose,’ Adam said modestly.

‘Can I ask you a question?’ Eve asked.

‘Yes, of course,’ Adam said. ‘Fire away.’

‘Well, why is it that you can’t sneeze with your eyes open?’ Eve asked.

‘Huh?’

‘Why is it that...?’

‘I heard you,’ Adam said, ‘Why do you ask?’

‘Well, I’ve noticed that whenever I sneeze,’ Eve continued, ‘I always close my eyes during the actual act. Why?’

‘I’m not sure I...’

‘I mean, if your God is so impotent...’

‘Omnipotent,’ Adam corrected her.

‘Whatever,’ Eve continued, ‘Why didn’t he make us so that we could sneeze with our eyes open?’

‘Wha...?’

‘I mean,’ Eve continued, ‘what’s so terrible when we sneeze that he doesn’t want us to see it. Eh?’

Adam was dumbstruck. He hadn’t expected this. He was hoping that Eve would be thinking about the sexual act not the sneezing act.

‘Also,’ Eve further added, ‘why is abbreviation such a long word? What’s that all about. Eh?’

‘What the fuck are you going on about?’ Adam said in frustration. His erection was starting to shrivel.

‘Your turn,’ Eve said.

‘What?’ Adam said, getting to his feet again. He had lost the sexual urge now. He was even starting to lose the will to live.

‘Your turn to say Truth Or Dare,’ Eve explained.

‘Oh,’ Adam said, ‘Okay, Truth or Dare?’

‘Dare,’ Eve said.

‘Right,’ Adam said, ’I dare you to...’

What will he dare her to do? Find out in Part 4
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote